Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Disable doing /hub or /bedwars in the middle of a game one is sure to lose to sustain a winstreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
Username:
Mehmet410​

Suggestion:
Disable doing /hub or /bedwars in the middle of a game one is sure to lose to sustain a winstreak​

Detailed description:
I've found out about this issue a few days back when I was about to defeat a team of sweats in triples on Invasion, they disconnected and I later found their name on both the weekly and lifetime leaderboard. This is wrong. They get rushed, the TNT is about to go off, and all they do is command their way into a new game, at the cost of NOTHING. I've managed to talk to one of these sweats on discord, and he tells me that pretty much any leaderboarder engages in this. How stupid. You can not only manipulate a winstreak this way, but also your win/loss ratio.

I'm not advocating for the removal of those commands, to be clear. I'm advocating that their winstreak ceases after they command out and start a new game.​

Reason(s):
Because until it is, the biggest gamemode on your server, by and large, will be exposed to manipulation and exploitation at great extents. It's illogical, unfair, and just serves to make an already toxic and ego-driven community even worse, and I say this as a long time and avid player of bedwars.​

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Reason: This is more like a bug, so you should report is here, instead of making a suggestion

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Mehmet410,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Report a bug here.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.