Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Denied DiggaD's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DiggaD

Minecraft Username:
DiggaD

Date of Birth:
May 19, 1998

Poland.

Timezone:
Central European Standard Time

Language(s):
English and Polish!

Availability:
4+ hours a day!

Have you ever been banned?
No, and I do not ever intend to.

Experience & Motivation:
Well I do not really have any experience in staffing MINECRAFT servers if I am completely honest with you. Although I have worked many jobs in my real life and I have been volunteering at Charity Shops and local events in my area every since I was 14. This makes me motivated to work and get a job done. This means I am mature and responsible. Minecraft is a very sterotyped game for children I am here to show that mature people also play this game and I would like to keep the chat clean of people who swear and are rude to other indaviduals. I have viewed the rules page and I am familiar with them. I have also seen that there is a shortage of staff at classic skyblock and I would like to see this change so that is why I am applying today so I can make a change at pika. Where my main motivation came from was when I was playing, Checking out the new plugins at pika-network that have been added as time has gone on and the server went offline, No other staff knew about the issue and I believe that because I was there it makes me a active player and I can dedicate my time to pika-network! I used to play pika a few years back when skyblock ice and skyblock fire was around I really enjoyed it even though the plugins weren't new. I did not have premium then and I really did like it. I have recently come back to pika and I love the new plugins. I also think I will make a good fit to the new pika staff team. They need a mature and active player and I believe I am just that and I can offer a lot towards the staff team. I genuinelly am dedicated and I do think I can be very active because I do not have work very often and play games alot during the night time. I would like to watch pika have more resets and watch pika-network once restore the growth it once had!

What would you do if someone was advertising?
If someone was using a server name to persuade someone to join pika-network I would warn then and then if they continued to offend I would permanently ipban them (assuming i have the pozwolenie) If someone used an ip for example "Join play.pika-network.eu" I would permanently IPban them. (Again assuming I had the permission)

What would you do if a player was abusing their rank?
I would report this to a head-admin but what I have seen is that pika no longer has a head-admin so I would report it to an admin or one of the two owners. But of course I know the rules from the skype days and I know you need sufficient proof to report staff abuse/rank abuse.

What would you do if someone was being disrespectful towards you / others?
Well, To be completely honest with you when someone slates me or is disrespectful to me I just try and ignore them and don't acknowledge what they say so they do not get the benefit of whatever they said. I try to always act professional and not act immature even if they are saying horrible things.

Do you have any disabilities?
No.

Do you have any other hobbies besides playing Minecraft?
I actually enjoy working I love making money in life. I also again enjoy gaming not only playing minecraft but also playing other games. i also enjoy reading books I think books are key in life and it really has helped me improve my english standard to what it is today and has helped me gain the qualifications I have today. I also am partly from the UK so I enjoy listening to British music

What is your best memory from playing PikaNetwork?
My best memory would be when my friend MortalStriker showed me the world of KitPvP I only played skyblock & Prison up till then and thought trash of most other servers so I didn't think I would enjoy playing KitPvP. I do not see old people around today. i do recognise some names but not my friends I believe they have all moved on from pika which is sad. But I am looking forward to hopefully writing a new chapter with pika-network!

What is your biggest strength?
I believe I can be very active. I am a mature adult and I am always professional I know when to ignore someone. I also think that because I am active I can offer a lot to pika this also links in with my experience. Also I am a old person at pika so I know how all the mechanics worth. My minecraft knowledge also stretches very far.

What is your biggest weakness?
I think that if there was one weakness I have it would patience at times. I am very impatient I have realised. But again this is nothing that I can not work on and I can always change this and work with myself for the better,

Why should we accept your application over others?
I honestly have no sole reason but I believe I am a good and genuine guy. I can also be very active and really want to play pika-network again so hence I want staff. Although I am not known by the current community I want a chance to prove that I can be a good and valuable member of this community! You can also contact me on discord here DiggaD#8726
(I read here that you needed 30 posts to apply for staff but I also read on discord this rule was abolished so I hope I am correct ahahah)

FailedHacker

Pika Lover
+1, You should take a better look at the part "What would you do if someone was being disrespectful towards you / others?", there is something to refine, but all in all a good application!

zquizle

Banned
I'll give you a -1 during the following reasons:

Pros: - Overall a good application,

Cons: - Your behavior toward other Staff-Members on Discord is really bad.
- You joined the Server and just applied. You got a very low amount of playtime/onlinetime on the Server. (you said that you are an old person on Pika)

I wish you Good Luck.

OP
OP
D

DiggaD

Hey Zquizle,
I read your post and I am not understanding this part http://prntscr.com/ml5wr0 . I have not talked much to the community just helped out but I have yet to have a bad interaction with staff @zquizle
Also, I said I can play those hours and if I am staff I do mean that. i have time to spend to pika-network and I am willing to improve it aswell!
Anyway drop me a message on discord if you need me and show me where I have been disrespectful to staff because I can not find it.

Have a nice day!
regards,
Digga

OP
OP
D

DiggaD

@FailedHacker , thanks for the response! :)

If this is denied I will for sure take your feedback on board. Or am I allowed to change my app now?

Status
Not open for further replies.