Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Did you guys ever cheat before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylee

Veteran
yeah, i cheated my way through chemistry and ended up with honours physics. dont cheat kids, you'll regret it.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yah I got beaned like 1 and a half year ago on pika in one acc. Then I cheated my ass off in GC to test their staff and that test in 1st grade.

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Well, it's depend on which kind of cheating.
If it is cheating in pika or clearer, in minecraft then i have never. But if it's cheating on class then i did a lot before, not regretting it though.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Used cheat engine on facebook game called Social Empires. Got a bunch of good stuff.

Last edited:
I cheated on that math test I never had. Oh yeah and that minimap thing, apparently you aren't supposed to have it where it shows the mobs, soo yeah. I don't use that anymore, but is that even considered cheating?

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I have a short story for you guys.
After I bought GTA V my friends thought it was a good idea if they bought it too so they did.
3 days later we started hacking because "who works on New Years Eve??"
Another guy came along with us but he wasn't hacking at all.
The holidays end and we all log in to play a heist or two but surprise surprise "Your account has been suspended for 30 days.".
The fun thing is that the friend who wasn't hacking ALSO GOT SUSPENDED.
Fast forward 30 days and we can play again. We play everything legit and make some nice money BUT THE GUY WHO WASN'T HACKING IN THE FIRST PLACE GETS BANNED AGAIN AND IT'S PERMANENT THIS TIME. And the guys who were hacking before didn't.
So I'm gonna ask what I always ask after this story.
What the h*ck Rockstar?

Status
Not open for further replies.