Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Denying suggestion without single reason?!

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
So 1 MONTH ago i posted suggestion where i suggested buffing mystery gkit because current state of it is poor. So lemme explain quickly, every week u get 3 mystery boxes and every of that boxes gives 0-4 epic keys, blocks, sellwands and useless vouchers? It would be ok if players paid less than 20e for this, but this thingie costs 70 EUROS?! WTF PIKA.

So today i got response from our owner @voodootje0 saying that it won't fit. What won't fit? Buffing overpriced thingie won't fit? Fit hmmm. Did i suggest adding new type of crate? No i suggested BUFFING thingie that is overpriced.

Idk i am still surprised. I really don't know where this server is going...

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
If you don't think it's worth paying for then simply don't pay. It's optional.
Suggesting things is fine but don't assume that your suggestion will get accepted, they have the full right to deny it. It's their server, and it's your choice if you will donate or not.

OP
OP
MrEpiko

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
If you don't think it's worth paying for then simply don't pay. It's optional.
Suggesting things is fine but don't assume that your suggestion will get accepted, they have the full right to deny it. It's their server, and it's your choice if you will donate or not.
No u don't get it, this same gkit was op and had some pretty good loot last season (70e). Now price is same but they nerfed it. It's not up to if u want to donate or no, it's up to how much they are greedy.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
First of all. Denying without any reason that makes sense is pretty common from the owners. I bet they don't respond that often because their work on their other server. Things are blooming there and who gives a single F for the PikaCommunity. It was too late when I realized this server is built to be pay to win. Everything in it is focused on paying to win. I never saw anyone win anything by grinding hard or playing really often. You need to spend a lot of cash to get a shty reward aka GIFTCARD which you can't use it with sales. How bad will pika go over the years?? Ask the "owners" Mr. MAX and Mr. voodoo who clearly dont give a single fk about pika. Lemme tell you why they DID NOT accept out suggestion. Pika is already pay to win and they don't really want to go too far with the GKIT. As we all said we were getting huge amount of goods from them, so the "owners" decided to shut that down by a lot by adding stupid epic crate keys rates for 5keys per box, which makes almost 0% chance for winning any godly keys or even unique. This is the best part, even if you manage somehow to get godly/unique your luck does trash and you get looting sword or even worse 100k exp. But still why struggling to change the server to more good. Just buy Key GKIT since you have 100% of getting 2 godly and 4 unique keys and its almost twice cheaper. 45euros for the secure bag. But this is really interesting https://prnt.sc/vfskmw . I dont really remember anyone suggesting in the first thread for the GKIT to be REDONE. All I know is that we asked for better rates or stuff and we got smacked with this bummer. Oh well, I honestly saw it coming and still bought 5 GKITs. Rip cards. It is what it is, the "owners" don't really care about the players wishes and needs, they care about the cash in their pockets and how much they get from this dead trash server. Why is it dead? Only 1000 players with half of those ALT accounts/bots. So if you do the Maths, it's around roughly 300 active players. And these numbers will go so so so low very soon. As I said this server is definition of trash, there is legit not 1 thing good in it and the disappointment is REAL. Why I still play it? Cause I have let's say part of my life invested in this trash server and realized that too late. Instead of wasting my time voting and getting rewards I should've used that time to learn more about the game itself. And the "owners" instead of "working" on pika, they should really just sell the server or add at least 1 more owner who is interested in the community and its wishes and needs. I really don't care if the new OWNER is child or a grandpa as long as it makes me feel entertained on the server. This server makes me sick day by day. It has MANY RULE GAPS, which some of them ARE ABUSED and no actions are taken. They update the rules for themselves and the staff team only. Here is example, few months back saying "ur trash" was not punishable for anything, now it is with Negative Behavior. There are a lot of players who know the rules but don't know what is proper and what isn't but oh well the "owners" can't bother focusing on it. Lemme make this straight, YOU CANNOT MANAGE 2 SERVERS AT A TIME AND EXPECT BOTH SERVERS TO BE SATISFIED. You either focus on one of them and work on it or you completely forget about it. I BET Max and voodoo come on once a week to "refund" people in Payment Support and Announce the winners of some competitions here. Rest of time is just time wasted on something else. Oh and btw, both of you should take basic English lessons since you clearly have a lot of mistakes and grammatical errors in some pretty important announcements. Not typos, mistakes, big ones. At this point of the server, I don't feel like playing it anymore. To those who see me ingame will from now on see me 3 times a week tops since I can't bother with this nonsense here and I really can't bother or stress showing the "owners" the needs of this server. At this point just delete the gkits and remove everything, don't just "RE-DO" them, don't give us fake hopes :). Hope you will get your mind straight and start focusing on Pika more. Thank you for your time.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
First of all. Denying without any reason that makes sense is pretty common from the owners. I bet they don't respond that often because their work on their other server. Things are blooming there and who gives a single F for the PikaCommunity. It was too late when I realized this server is built to be pay to win. Everything in it is focused on paying to win. I never saw anyone win anything by grinding hard or playing really often. You need to spend a lot of cash to get a shty reward aka GIFTCARD which you can't use it with sales. How bad will pika go over the years?? Ask the "owners" Mr. MAX and Mr. voodoo who clearly dont give a single fk about pika. Lemme tell you why they DID NOT accept out suggestion. Pika is already pay to win and they don't really want to go too far with the GKIT. As we all said we were getting huge amount of goods from them, so the "owners" decided to shut that down by a lot by adding stupid epic crate keys rates for 5keys per box, which makes almost 0% chance for winning any godly keys or even unique. This is the best part, even if you manage somehow to get godly/unique your luck does trash and you get looting sword or even worse 100k exp. But still why struggling to change the server to more good. Just buy Key GKIT since you have 100% of getting 2 godly and 4 unique keys and its almost twice cheaper. 45euros for the secure bag. But this is really interesting https://prnt.sc/vfskmw . I dont really remember anyone suggesting in the first thread for the GKIT to be REDONE. All I know is that we asked for better rates or stuff and we got smacked with this bummer. Oh well, I honestly saw it coming and still bought 5 GKITs. Rip cards. It is what it is, the "owners" don't really care about the players wishes and needs, they care about the cash in their pockets and how much they get from this dead trash server. Why is it dead? Only 1000 players with half of those ALT accounts/bots. So if you do the Maths, it's around roughly 300 active players. And these numbers will go so so so low very soon. As I said this server is definition of trash, there is legit not 1 thing good in it and the disappointment is REAL. Why I still play it? Cause I have let's say part of my life invested in this trash server and realized that too late. Instead of wasting my time voting and getting rewards I should've used that time to learn more about the game itself. And the "owners" instead of "working" on pika, they should really just sell the server or add at least 1 more owner who is interested in the community and its wishes and needs. I really don't care if the new OWNER is child or a grandpa as long as it makes me feel entertained on the server. This server makes me sick day by day. It has MANY RULE GAPS, which some of them ARE ABUSED and no actions are taken. They update the rules for themselves and the staff team only. Here is example, few months back saying "ur trash" was not punishable for anything, now it is with Negative Behavior. There are a lot of players who know the rules but don't know what is proper and what isn't but oh well the "owners" can't bother focusing on it. Lemme make this straight, YOU CANNOT MANAGE 2 SERVERS AT A TIME AND EXPECT BOTH SERVERS TO BE SATISFIED. You either focus on one of them and work on it or you completely forget about it. I BET Max and voodoo come on once a week to "refund" people in Payment Support and Announce the winners of some competitions here. Rest of time is just time wasted on something else. Oh and btw, both of you should take basic English lessons since you clearly have a lot of mistakes and grammatical errors in some pretty important announcements. Not typos, mistakes, big ones. At this point of the server, I don't feel like playing it anymore. To those who see me ingame will from now on see me 3 times a week tops since I can't bother with this nonsense here and I really can't bother or stress showing the "owners" the needs of this server. At this point just delete the gkits and remove everything, don't just "RE-DO" them, don't give us fake hopes :). Hope you will get your mind straight and start focusing on Pika more. Thank you for your time.
how long did it take to write this lol

OP
OP
MrEpiko

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Message for our fellow owners: "if u don't care about the server sell it or give it away to someone who will care"

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
dont even bother to read it.XD

but just simply says
they have the right to decide things tho
we are just suggesting them
not harassing them to accept it

Aquaman360

Rare Pika
CAN For the sake of god stop MAKING TOOOOO LONG MSGS THEY TAKE DAMN DAYS TO READ

Aquaman360

Rare Pika
well u could have said the owners are trash but y that much I mean cmon dude