Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Dedsec87

Dedsec87

Hello, I am Dedsec87, and I'm 18 years old, most of the time I play bedwars i used to play Minecraft, I have been playing Minecraft (Survival) since 6 years old ago but i started playing bedwars like 6 months ago and i love it and i love pika community I couldn't believe there is a server like this, but I found it and i love its community thank y'all.

And also in the profile picture of course, that's not me, he is my favorite Iranian rapper Called Ho3ein .

Silver Wing

The Pika
Hey Dedsec87
I'm Silver, nice to meet you
Hope you have a great time in the server!

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Hello, I am Dedsec87, and I'm 18 years old, most of the time I play bedwars i used to play Minecraft, I have been playing Minecraft (Survival) since 6 years old ago but i started playing bedwars like 6 months ago and i love it and i love pika community I couldn't believe there is a server like this, but I found it and i love its community thank y'all.

And also in the profile picture of course, that's not me, he is my favorite Iranian rapper Called Ho3ein .
Dedsec87 remember the guy who posted above is superior, if you need any help he will supervise you isn't it @JustSuperiorr ?

zireb

Great Reporter
Welcome Dedsec87, enjoy your time here :))

MadMonk_

Banned

Hey dEDSEC87
Welcome to the server, enjoy your time here !