Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Dear pika-players

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBas666

Veteran
Dear players,

If you see this then it means i have resigned from my position as Head-Builder for pika-network. Altho I'm really sad for leaving my friends behind on this place we call pika network i must move on which means ill be quitting minecraft, now i know most of you will be happy about that, and tbh i don't really care. I had great fun here & times ill never forget. Reasoning of my resignation? Lets just say i couldn't do my job cuz of a certain person. Altho i do like to say this yoeri @DutchminerHD , using MY builds for a different server than pika without crediting me is not okay, hence I'm going. Im done with you and your ways.

Special thanks to bear for always being there for me. I could go on to tag every member of the staff team, except dode ofc. But that would take a lot of time.. ill all send you goodbyes in pms.

Altho hideous specially for you, keep the build team going man. I know you can & im sorry for abandoning you but i just cant anymore.

Of course ill keep dropping by on pika as i don't think i could step away from pika entirely. See it as a business visit.

Yours truly,

Bas

Ex-Head Builder.

Last edited:

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
I can lend you one of my extra tickets of Ariana' Concert here

You're a friend who'll always be an artifact of everyone. Lets talk more and talk about uhh you know ;) on discord nor snap. I love you as a friend and as a fam.

IndieDemon

Veteran
I will miss you bb </3

You were one of the best people in the staff team, you will always be in our hearts.

I bid thee farewell, and the best of luck. I feel sad to see a great builder, and a great person and friend, go.

Cya soon bb <3

Last edited:

Wither

Veteran
Bas the bae head-lead-ultra designer/builder. You will be missed for sure <3 . Nothing ends here though! Liken yourself as the energy... never is gone, it just changes forms and keeps existing ;)

nutella

You and your builds will never be forgotten! Gl in life :sad:

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Nooo bas
Whyy
I Will remember u as roaster
And etc..
We Will Miss U

-Zezzo

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even though you treat me like an idiot in discord. I'll still miss you :(
Cane you check on us every once a month? Plz???

Bye mate :sad:

<3

MouraThat

Veteran
You are such a good builder and a good friend
So I'm sad to see you go
I'm sorry to hear you were involved in such bad circumstances
Enjoy your life <3

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
You will be missed! You were one of the funniest guys ever, and you won't be forgotten.. Bye bye, and have a good day.. (I will stay in touch with you!)

MECHAME

Veteran
There we go,another great Pika loss... :(

Sad to see you going!
Will miss you Bas <3

AngryFreddy

Pika Lover
Hope U Dont Quit And Dutch Should Give You Credits. Its Just Thats How Should it Works sadly it aint :(

Status
Not open for further replies.