Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

dear hackers,

Dee_Yeti

Epic Pika
dear hackers,
honestly how is hacking even fun? you arent even the one doing the killing. you dont even have the feeling of being skilled. how is killing someone using hacks fun when you know that you are going to win? without hacks u go into 1v1s not knowing wether ul win or not and thats what adds to the thrill but i dont understand how hackers just hack for 'fun'.

Horizonceto

Epic Pika
yeah same tbh they just get enjoyment for like what 30 minutes and their account gets banned and they gain nothing literally nothing no coins no xp no level but i guess afterall some people really suck at games and they hack in them

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
dear hackers,
honestly how is hacking even fun? you arent even the one doing the killing. you dont even have the feeling of being skilled. how is killing someone using hacks fun when you know that you are going to win? without hacks u go into 1v1s not knowing wether ul win or not and thats what adds to the thrill but i dont understand how hackers just hack for 'fun'.
u wont understand the feeling 😔

Otherside

Great Reporter
Most pikanetwork players are kids and some of them don't understand that hacking isn't fun for everyone.
But I don't blame them as long there are anarchy servers and hacked clients for free to download, I never can blame them.
And it's our job to keep the server a better place.
Report them here : https://pika-network.net/report/

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
Most hackers are the guys with 350 ping and they don't even have common sense about the game probably they think winning is everything.