Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Daily login rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

murder19001

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
murder19001

Suggestion:
Daily login rewards

Detailed description:
Heyy! in daily login rewards we can get login keys and cool sword designs like in bedwars like a sword pack or Cool armor. like which shows team color but you know it has cool designs
I know in-game cosmetics are there but like only cosmetics which we can get Only by voting or Claiming daily login also just 1 private game in a week for daily loggers would be fruitful.
This can also increase the purchase of titan memberships!
Also, you can add a key system for eg u missed a day with a big reward. You can buy keys for some amount of price to skip a day or just we have to grind them also ranks in bedwars like bed legend bed hero bed god etc. You can also add a 2 days titan at some point of time this will show actual benefits of titan. Also Im getting late for my classes pls reply how you think

thanks I'm late bye cya​

Reason(s):
Dude I forgot about this thing uhhh pls read above Im getting late for online class​

Example(s):
BlockManGo

_MrDynamite

Pika Member
+1 There are already daily login rewards but i think they should be changed from just some coins or xp to maybe something good

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
murder19001

Suggestion:
Daily login rewards

Detailed description:
Heyy! in daily login rewards we can get login keys and cool sword designs like in bedwars like a sword pack or Cool armor. like which shows team color but you know it has cool designs

I know in-game cosmetics are there but like only cosmetics which we can get Only by voting or Claiming daily login also just 1 private game in a week for daily loggers would be fruitful.

This can also increase the purchase of titan memberships!

Also, you can add a key system for eg u missed a day with a big reward. You can buy keys for some amount of price to skip a day or just we have to grind them also ranks in bedwars like bed legend bed hero bed god etc. You can also add a 2 days titan at some point of time this will show actual benefits of titan. Also Im getting late for my classes pls reply how you think

thanks I'm late bye cya

Reason(s):
Dude I forgot about this thing uhhh pls read above Im getting late for online class

Example(s):
BlockManGo
+1 but this needs attention
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

peg2

Legendary Pika
Neutral

Well maybe they should add the reward of a random 1 private game on daily reward (make it pretty rare)

sword and armor textures would need server texture pack which isnt that good, daily login rewards, we already have that, 2 days titan is too much for it.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Neutral

Well maybe they should add the reward of a random 1 private game on daily reward (make it pretty rare)

sword and armor textures would need server texture pack which isnt that good, daily login rewards, we already have that, 2 days titan is too much for it.
He said forget about the free titan and pgs should be only for titans or no one will buy it pg require physical hardware to run

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

icyfireSC

Epic Pika
+1
In my opinion, not daily, but if you have a daily streak eg. after 5 days of playing daily you get a cosmetic/mystery box/key. Good suggestion nonetheless.

P.S. Please make a reward (25 days maybe?) a private game for ranks lower than Titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.