Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lobby Daily login rewards

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

murder19001

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
murder19001

Suggestion:
Daily login rewards

Detailed description:
Heyy! in daily login rewards we can get login keys and cool sword designs like in bedwars like a sword pack or Cool armor. like which shows team color but you know it has cool designs
I know in-game cosmetics are there but like only cosmetics which we can get Only by voting or Claiming daily login also just 1 private game in a week for daily loggers would be fruitful.
This can also increase the purchase of titan memberships!
Also, you can add a key system for eg u missed a day with a big reward. You can buy keys for some amount of price to skip a day or just we have to grind them also ranks in bedwars like bed legend bed hero bed god etc. You can also add a 2 days titan at some point of time this will show actual benefits of titan. Also Im getting late for my classes pls reply how you think

thanks I'm late bye cya​

Reason(s):
Dude I forgot about this thing uhhh pls read above Im getting late for online class​

Example(s):
BlockManGo

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
-1 being able to get ranks with it would not be fun as then no one would buy perm ranks and my elite would be useless

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
murder19001

Suggestion:
Daily login rewards

Detailed description:
Heyy! in daily login rewards we can get login keys and cool sword designs like in bedwars like a sword pack or Cool armor. like which shows team color but you know it has cool designs

I know in-game cosmetics are there but like only cosmetics which we can get Only by voting or Claiming daily login also just 1 private game in a week for daily loggers would be fruitful.

This can also increase the purchase of titan memberships!

Also, you can add a key system for eg u missed a day with a big reward. You can buy keys for some amount of price to skip a day or just we have to grind them also ranks in bedwars like bed legend bed hero bed god etc. You can also add a 2 days titan at some point of time this will show actual benefits of titan. Also Im getting late for my classes pls reply how you think

thanks I'm late bye cya

Reason(s):
Dude I forgot about this thing uhhh pls read above Im getting late for online class

Example(s):
BlockManGo
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

gorgaw

Pika Lover
Ignore sword one I forgot that texture pack thing But like in skyblock we have voting sword armour etc you can give ranks in bw and sw like God or something which doesn't give profit or its a pay to like daily login reward gives a private game? or something that's cool! maybe gadgets! or mystery boxes!
Thanks :) also if you think something is wrong just reply thanks bye
yea gadgets are good thing to be added as daily login reward or crates 1+

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
-1 since bedwars and skywars have daily delivery of gifts, and in lobby, vote, and then, click on the wither star in order to buy free rewards!!! Already a thing