Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CustomEnchants OPFac1 only a few

Should a Few CustomEnchants be Implemented ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly

Pika Lover
Hello there, My Name is progamer745 and I am asking the Community of pika to cast a vote on if We Should Implement a few custom enchants such as -

PvP:
Lifesteal - Gives you half a heart back whenever you punch an enemy.
Poison - Poisons your enemy.
Headless - Gives you the head of an enemy you killed.
Thundering Blow - Thundering Blow
Auto repair (RARE) - It does what is said :D
Ice Aspect - Slows your enemy on hit. Has a Chance to freeze an enemy Player.

Armor
Gears - Boots. Gives you a Speedboost.
Glowing - Gives you Nightvision.
Self Destruct - Spawn live TNT on death.

Give us your Suggestion

Sincerely, Progamer745

Last edited:

ZurriW

Epic Pika
progamer we cant do this. this is going to backfire on us. Custom enchants are added to regular servers most like vanilla if we add custom enchants that means you have to fix gear economy and xp. and we have to make sure if this is going to be op gapples or normal gapples. look at how cosmic is running and see its funner with no op gapples with these enchants because these enchants go only regular mode.
This is me zurri and im just giving ideas for you guys to fix.
ps:(fix server lag)

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
progamer we cant do this. this is going to backfire on us. Custom enchants are added to regular servers most like vanilla if we add custom enchants that means you have to fix gear economy and xp. and we have to make sure if this is going to be op gapples or normal gapples. look at how cosmic is running and see its funner with no op gapples with these enchants because these enchants go only regular mode.
This is me zurri and im just giving ideas for you guys to fix.
ps:(fix server lag)
We are not Going to be like another server we are going to make CustomEnchantsUnique + Mcmmo And all that will be lowered and all the bugs will be fixed

#$TheBoss$#

I say that u shuld add custom enchants but u need to nerf mcmmo by a lot. That will make things a lot better.
And add a gap cool down if u nerf mcmmo

ZurriW

Epic Pika
when you guys make an idea we cant just vote for it without us knowing the full plan. with all due respect im asking what is this going to be running on xp or money i recommend you run it on money since xp is not that favored and how we going to upgrade books. im just saying just bring the whole idea up with its info and we vote i speak for my self and my self only thanks and have a wonderful day/night <3

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
I say that u shuld add custom enchants but u need to nerf mcmmo by a lot. That will make things a lot better.
And add a gap cool down if u nerf mcmmo
Yes Mcmmo will be lowered a lot so you don't get hit like 10 times and die

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
when you guys make an idea we cant just vote for it without us knowing the full plan. with all due respect im asking what is this going to be running on xp or money i recommend you run it on money since xp is not that favored and how we going to upgrade books. im just saying just bring the whole idea up with its info and we vote i speak for my self and my self only thanks and have a wonderful day/night <3
Trust me we will plan the whole thing out before the Update and make sure everything is setup and not too OP

ZurriW

Epic Pika
can we delay the voting and get the plan i know this sounds annoying but i may vote for something i may not like. or we can vote right now if thiers alot of good votes you guys make full plan then vote again for final stage if we want it or not. screw this i need to speak to yoeri i have like 100000 ideas going in my mind that can make this server go rich. wait this is in my mind why am i saying it wait why am i typing it whow ok this is weird um

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
can we delay the voting and get the plan i know this sounds annoying but i may vote for something i may not like. or we can vote right now if thiers alot of good votes you guys make full plan then vote again for final stage if we want it or not. screw this i need to speak to yoeri i have like 100000 ideas going in my mind that can make this server go rich. wait this is in my mind why am i saying it wait why am i typing it whow ok this is weird um
lol we'll I don't think pika is in it for the Money Were just Trying to make Pika Fun But Trust me we are working on the Update to be Perfect who Know's he might not Even Implement it but Mcmmo is Getting Lowered No Matter what if that's what your worried about.

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika

100000 ideas? only 75k thoughts of your brain pass through it
Edit: Oh btw Pika is not all about money it's about making players fun

_TheNikola

Lets make opfac1 better so : Remove pvs add like 1 for default rank 2 for champion, no 120 for custom+, custom+ need to have like 5 - 10, and make rankup prices better like rankup to guardian 1b from cobra to champion idk 20b, ik this is hard to get for new players but make is a little big harder new players cant have everything at start. And add few new plugins like Tags, Bosses[Plugin for bosses which will cost about 10b], add new crates, custom enchants, get buckets. Ik to it will be so hard to rankup or get money but players which rly want to play will work for it and yea remove dupping or make so donator+ can dupe 10 items at 1 day. Idk this is just my ideas but opfac1 need to be a lot harder so players wont go.

ZurriW

Epic Pika
progamer one last thing if you lowe mcmmo no one is going to play on server
i swear we can shake hands for it i know what people like almost every one wants higher mcmmo thats what keeps them grinding day and night

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
progamer one last thing if you lowe mcmmo no one is going to play on server
i swear we can shake hands for it i know what people like almost every one wants higher mcmmo thats what keeps them grinding day and night
Like i Said it may not be added

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
Lets make opfac1 better so : Remove pvs add like 1 for default rank 2 for champion, no 120 for custom+, custom+ need to have like 5 - 10, and make rankup prices better like rankup to guardian 1b from cobra to champion idk 20b, ik this is hard to get for new players but make is a little big harder new players cant have everything at start. And add few new plugins like Tags, Bosses[Plugin for bosses which will cost about 10b], add new crates, custom enchants, get buckets. Ik to it will be so hard to rankup or get money but players which rly want to play will work for it and yea remove dupping or make so donator+ can dupe 10 items at 1 day. Idk this is just my ideas but opfac1 need to be a lot harder so players wont go.
Well It could be a little OP but we will think about it

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
One of the concerns I have, is, does Yoeri know about this? If he doesn't and you try to act brainless and make a thread regarding adding something new into the server, then it oviously won't work. Mechame did this, and it failed miserly, he made a whole new channel in discord, asked people to make suggestions and after the players gave in their suggestions, that was the time when Mechame went to Yoeri and asked about this. He said no and the whole concept of that was worthless and irresponsible on his part.

Two, you give us some damn names, but you don't even tell us what they do. I only know glowing, nothing else.

Three, I hope you know that custom enchants were added a long time ago, but removed because they didn't work. On some swords you can still find those custom enchants, but they won't work. I have a feeling that IF, and I say IF some custom enchants will be added, the same will happen.

I have more concerns, but won't list them here.

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
One of the concerns I have, is, does Yoeri know about this? If he doesn't and you try to act brainless and make a thread regarding adding something new into the server, then it oviously won't work. Mechame did this, and it failed miserly, he made a whole new channel in discord, asked people to make suggestions and after the players gave in their suggestions, that was the time when Mechame went to Yoeri and asked about this. He said no and the whole concept of that was worthless and irresponsible on his part.

Two, you give us some damn names, but you don't even tell us what they do. I only know glowing, nothing else.

Three, I hope you know that custom enchants were added a long time ago, but removed because they didn't work. On some swords you can still find those custom enchants, but they won't work. I have a feeling that IF, and I say IF some custom enchants will be added, the same will happen.

I have more concerns, but won't list them here.
I sincerely apologize but I forgot the descriptions and yes Yoeri is 100% aware of the CustomEnchatns he just don't know if he should add them or not

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
I sincerely apologize but I forgot the descriptions and yes Yoeri is 100% aware of the CustomEnchatns he just don't know if he should add them or not
Oki

Also, if one donator+ just buys the books for both armor and weapons and applies it, then he can easily dupe them and give them to other people. This way everyone will have all the custom enchants without any effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.