Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

CustomEnchants OPFac1 only a few

Should a Few CustomEnchants be Implemented ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
Oki

Also, if one donator+ just buys the books for both armor and weapons and applies it, then he can easily dupe them and give them to other people. This way everyone will have all the custom enchants without any effort.
We are making them un dupe-able so if there is a custom enchant applied to that item you can't dupe it in gmc

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Speed? We already have cheap Speed 3 potions in shop. combined with the boots, ur running like flash.

Ice aspect is really op combined with mcmmo axes. once the enemy is frozen, just crit him out. but i heard there will be a big nerf for the axes so that might be fine.

about the lifesteal, custom enchants have levels right? But i'm not sure about this. for example I, II, III, IV. that would be OP and you have no way to die if you just keep fighting as long as you have regeneration active. As I said, axes will be nerfed. Will take a while to get a kill since you dont die quickly and armors doesnt break quickly.

This is just my opinion.

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
T
Speed? We already have cheap Speed 3 potions in shop. combined with the boots, ur running like flash.

Ice aspect is really op combined with mcmmo axes. once the enemy is frozen, just crit him out. but i heard there will be a big nerf for the axes so that might be fine.

about the lifesteal, custom enchants have levels right? But i'm not sure about this. for example I, II, III, IV. that would be OP and you have no way to die if you just keep fighting as long as you have regeneration active. As I said, axes will be nerfed. Will take a while to get a kill since you dont die quickly and armors doesnt break quickly.

This is just my opinion.
Thanks For Your Suggestion!

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Oki

Also, if one donator+ just buys the books for both armor and weapons and applies it, then he can easily dupe them and give them to other people. This way everyone will have all the custom enchants without any effort.
what do you want from us huh?. us donators have lost like every single perk ever gotten and some perks haven't been fuflied. /tntfill., 50k going to 25k, no more duping, this server should add more perks not take them away. why don't you just take away everything we paid almost 60 bucks. for decreased perks. next thing you know you cant go in /gmc and /near is taken away. please think before you speak

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
what do you want from us huh?. us donators have lost like every single perk ever gotten and some perks haven't been fuflied. /tntfill., 50k going to 25k, no more duping, this server should add more perks not take them away. why don't you just take away everything we paid almost 60 bucks. for decreased perks. next thing you know you cant go in /gmc and /near is taken away. please think before you speak
I'm Top Donator lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.