Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Custom Sky's (backgrounds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMonke

Minecraft Username:
flufy14​

Suggestion:
Custom Sky's (backgrounds)​

Detailed description:
Add Custom backrounds or Sky's. I want to make a Mars(planet) based Island And it would be Nice if i could add a custom backround so it fits better. Put diffrent colors of backrounds with fogs or something else. I think this would be a unique idea Because I Haven't seen any Servers with it​

Reason(s):
So Pika-network Players could fit the backround to their island theme​

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Sounds fun and cool, but for best experience I'd prefer using texture packs since some have custom skies like you said above. Plus if it gets accepted it could take quite some time to be done and to be implemented ingame.

OP
OP
PapaMonke

PapaMonke

Sounds fun and cool, but for best experience I'd prefer using texture packs since some have custom skies like you said above. Plus if it gets accepted it could take quite some time to be done and to be implemented ingame.
I want other people to see what i see

very good opinion but if u rly want my opinion, since ppl r jealous at my ultimate+ rank on kitpvp and captain rank on op prison then i fully 100% agree with u i'd prefer using a texture pack for custom skies

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello PapaMonke,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You can already do this through texture packs for yourself. Adding this as a server-side option is not planned.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.