Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Current Situation of OpFactions

crazysteve79

The Pika

Greetings Pikacrafter's

I have made the thread to come clear on the situation of OpFactions, Which is also one of the most actively played and top money maker for the server itself.

Starting Of Season

The Season Greeted us by starting on November The 17th, it started fluently but the troubles soon began to arrive, For the first 4 Days of Grace after every restart of server We could not place the spawners. It said as follows "You can no longer place spawners, the competition is about to end". which was repetitively reported to the Developers via Forums Bug report section and dms,
It took 5 days of grace to fix spawners placement already ruining the grace as we could no longer place and grind more value. Till it date there are times when spawner placement is bugged and no permanent fixes are yet made.

First Week Of TNT

After the smooth grace we had the First Week Of TNT arrived, Following week we found 5 Game Breaking Bugs,

1-MCMMO Getting MCMMO used to be very difficult, but not this season. Players started to sell 10,000 MCMMO Credits on /ah for only 100 Billion. It all started from the seasonal crates what I have been told. Players started to have Millions of MCMMO Credits, ending up everyone maxing out all the abilities Which Would Not be Possible in a Normal season.
A perk in MCMMO "Acrobatics". It helps to dodge the hit's of the enemy trying to kill you, Level 1 Acrobatics gives a 20% chance of dodging a player hit Guess what Level 9000 Acrobatics gives the same % as a Level 1.

2-QUEST
Quests were added in game on the October Season, Following Season quests were Terribly Bugged,
There were types of bugs in the /Quest, some being Typos in them For Example-A EPIC QUEST which costs 10 Million EXP which is very hard to grind to, in following quest I was asked to place Two Level 2 Chunkbusters which I accordingly did Here But Because of a Witless Mistake needed Two Tier 3 ChunkBusters . Other /Quest bugs being in which the reward is not initiated/given to us even after we have completed the Quest Here

3-KITS Kits were also bugged this season. The Godly,Uniqe,ranked/ingame sets that were Stored in our pv became Armor Stand And Normal Chests which resulted in a huge loss in pvp and many not able to fight for Outposts. People started selling the bugged kits on /ah scamming a lot of people Trillions.

4-BOOSTERS The Booster Bundle which gave 3xMoney,Experience,Souls were unclaimable throughout the season until now. Players could not even claim the Booster Bundle which resulted in slow progression. Players were already unable to place the spawners which was a cherry on top to the ongoing RECESSION in the economy.

5-CATOSTROPHY This morning every claim on the server VANISHED even the SPAWN WAS CLAIMED BY A PLAYER which he chunkbusted. Palestine the ftop1 was claimed by Players from other factions. Every /warp was destroyed, Some videos of this are Here and Here

KEEPING IN MIND THAT OPFACTION IS THE ONLY COMPETETIVE GAMEMODE ON THE SERVER WHICH HAS PAYPAL PAYOUTS, IT IS VERY UNPLEASENT AND DISTURBING TO SEE HOW MUCH ATTENTION IS GIVE TO THIS GAMEMODE BY THE OWNERS AND THE MANAGER.

Thank's For Reading The Thread
Your's Faithfull~
Steve <3

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
I stand with steve with everything he has typed above in this thread and I believe OPFactions is being slept on, the server must be fixed ASAP.

Last edited:

bethanysuguee

Completely agree we need more for opfactions, This cannont be ignored by the server owner/managers. This server NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!

1+

RIPKOBEBRYANT

Pika Lover
I agree with crazysteve, as I'm the king of op factions, I demand these issues be fixed ASAP OR IMMA BE MADDD

YouTubeMemes

Legendary Pika
Hi, there has been a 9 hour rollback provided for the claims that were removed. As for the other bugs, the dev team is working incredibly hard in staying caught up with smooth sailings across all game modes. Keep also in mind the 1.20 factions beta has just released in which priorities were set. This OP-Factions map is only 3 weeks long provided to create hype about the winter map releasing soon, so please be patient with bugs. Everything will be sorted out for the big map to follow in just a few weeks! Enjoy playing OP-Factions! 🙂

OP
OP
crazysteve79

crazysteve79

The Pika
Hi, there has been a 9 hour rollback provided for the claims that were removed. As for the other bugs, the dev team is working incredibly hard in staying caught up with smooth sailings across all game modes. Keep also in mind the 1.20 factions beta has just released in which priorities were set. This OP-Factions map is only 3 weeks long provided to create hype about the winter map releasing soon, so please be patient with bugs. Everything will be sorted out for the big map to follow in just a few weeks! Enjoy playing OP-Factions! 🙂
Hello the main problem being, the bugs were eventually fixed but for one time. No permanent solution was not anticipated

PJOKER003YT

Pika Member
Greetings Pikacrafter's
I have made the thread to come clear on the situation of OpFactions, Which is also one of the most actively played and top money maker for the server itself.

Starting Of Season

The Season Greeted us by starting on November The 17th, it started fluently but the troubles soon began to arrive, For the first 4 Days of Grace after every restart of server We could not place the spawners. It said as follows "You can no longer place spawners, the competition is about to end". which was repetitively reported to the Developers via Forums Bug report section and dms,
It took 5 days of grace to fix spawners placement already ruining the grace as we could no longer place and grind more value. Till it date there are times when spawner placement is bugged and no permanent fixes are yet made.

First Week Of TNT

After the smooth grace we had the First Week Of TNT arrived, Following week we found 5 Game Breaking Bugs,

1-MCMMO Getting MCMMO used to be very difficult, but not this season. Players started to sell 10,000 MCMMO Credits on /ah for only 100 Billion. It all started from the seasonal crates what I have been told. Players started to have Millions of MCMMO Credits, ending up everyone maxing out all the abilities Which Would Not be Possible in a Normal season.
A perk in MCMMO "Acrobatics". It helps to dodge the hit's of the enemy trying to kill you, Level 1 Acrobatics gives a 20% chance of dodging a player hit Guess what Level 9000 Acrobatics gives the same % as a Level 1.

2-QUEST
Quests were added in game on the October Season, Following Season quests were Terribly Bugged,
There were types of bugs in the /Quest, some being Typos in them For Example-A EPIC QUEST which costs 10 Million EXP which is very hard to grind to, in following quest I was asked to place Two Level 2 Chunkbusters which I accordingly did Here But Because of a Witless Mistake needed Two Tier 3 ChunkBusters . Other /Quest bugs being in which the reward is not initiated/given to us even after we have completed the Quest Here

3-KITS Kits were also bugged this season. The Godly,Uniqe,ranked/ingame sets that were Stored in our pv became Armor Stand And Normal Chests which resulted in a huge loss in pvp and many not able to fight for Outposts. People started selling the bugged kits on /ah scamming a lot of people Trillions.

4-BOOSTERS The Booster Bundle which gave 3xMoney,Experience,Souls were unclaimable throughout the season until now. Players could not even claim the Booster Bundle which resulted in slow progression. Players were already unable to place the spawners which was a cherry on top to the ongoing RECESSION in the economy.

5-CATOSTROPHY This morning every claim on the server VANISHED even the SPAWN WAS CLAIMED BY A PLAYER which he chunkbusted. Palestine the ftop1 was claimed by Players from other factions. Every /warp was destroyed, Some videos of this are Here and Here

KEEPING IN MIND THAT OPFACTION IS THE ONLY COMPETETIVE GAMEMODE ON THE SERVER WHICH HAS PAYPAL PAYOUTS, IT IS VERY UNPLEASENT AND DISTURBING TO SEE HOW MUCH ATTENTION IS GIVE TO THIS GAMEMODE BY THE OWNERS AND THE MANAGER.

Thank's For Reading The Thread
Your's Faithfull~
Steve <3
pika fix these issues. stop sleeping cmon