Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Creative Update : Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you should make it were the plots are bigger :D.

The Rank system should Be added once again :p cuz its kewl to see people that have been playing LONG and not some guys that just come to be added (Dont get me wrong the lvl system is kewl but not as nice as the Rank system)

There should be a /p center were you find out were the center of the plot is (this is useful to me. idk about other players)

The Credits and money are similar So maybe buy stuff with credits or money? like Ingame ranks or redstone and minecarts ect.

When any "ANY" portal is activated and people go through the portal it, should teleport them to spawn. It gets rid of the Tp trapping :D

The unscramble was fun and i think it should be added once agian :D

there should be 0nly 1 world edit command that gives you heads and a /warp heads (its not really active) to get heads and also /warp banner .

the /male and /female in tab should be added its useful :D

the pets also need a comeback :D with the "Ender dragon" "Wither" "Ghast" and "Elder Guardian" these should be worth it :D (the pets i just mentioned should have abilitys"

WELL THESE are ideas thx if you take any of these ideas for the next update :D

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Yeah, I agree that the plots should be bigger.
+1

Kynome

Banned
These were all added and removed in previous Creative versions (excepting the one with the pets but it will ruin the server anyway)
They all proved to make the server laggy and with the late crashes I doubt anything will be added.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
These were all added and removed in previous Creative versions (excepting the one with the pets but it will ruin the server anyway)
They all proved to make the server laggy and with the late crashes I doubt anything will be added.
Unscramble makes a server laggy? Doubt it.
/p center; really nice.
Pets; nah, at least not the big ones like enderdragons or withers or the stuff you talked about.
The portals; I think it might be possible, but that might take more effort and more RAM. Would be cool though :)

I don't know why I'm actually giving my opinion here since it's not in the right section but a well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.