Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq420

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
iq420

Suggestion:
Crates

Detailed description:
Edit following in crates:

1. TNT - please make a TNT voucher which we can right click to obtain TNT -> this is in vote and epic crates
  2. Sets - in vote and epic crates we get 1 piece of armor so give full sets in a voucher aswell(they are trash anyways, won't ruin economy)
  3. Sets - you have added vouchers for sets we get from vote and epic keys but you haven't done so with unique or godly
  4. Golden apples - just remove them from all crates in which they can be found, they are pointles

Reason(s):
  1. TNT - when opening vote and epic keys oftenly we receive TNT as a reward, it is all cool but please make it so the TNT is in voucher form, it is really annoying when you open few epic keys and you get 3x 1000 TNT in a row so it fills up your inventory completely. Making it a voucher would mean we can still open crates and vouchers would just stack into each other and we would for example have 5x 1000 TNT voucher which we can store somewhere and use when we need.
  2. Sets - when we open vote and epic keys often reward is armor-vote and epic armor(but 1 piece only), just make it full sets, they are useless anyways and make them a voucher, again like TNT one it fills up our inventory quickly and as we can't drop items on spawn we have to look for alternative(and I don't want to fill up my /pv with trash which I have to clear out later)
  3. Sets - in unique and godly crates reward which is oftenly obtained is unique or godly sets, make them a voucher like you did with some donator sets in vote and epic crates
  4. Golden apples - they are pointless, they are easily obtained any other way so having them in crates is again completely pointless

LexaFTW

Banned
+1, always makes good suggestions! Very good mans))) ! This will make crates useful

Ønce

Legendary Pika
he didnt tell me to upvote it but why not +1

bypassing filter

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
Upvote!! Otherwise you will fold on every server you play on for the next 10 years!

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think i think i think i think i think i think i think i think aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
iq420

Suggestion:
Crates

Detailed description:
Edit following in crates:

1. TNT - please make a TNT voucher which we can right click to obtain TNT -> this is in vote and epic crates
  2. Sets - in vote and epic crates we get 1 piece of armor so give full sets in a voucher aswell(they are trash anyways, won't ruin economy)
  3. Sets - you have added vouchers for sets we get from vote and epic keys but you haven't done so with unique or godly
  4. Golden apples - just remove them from all crates in which they can be found, they are pointles

Reason(s):
  1. TNT - when opening vote and epic keys oftenly we receive TNT as a reward, it is all cool but please make it so the TNT is in voucher form, it is really annoying when you open few epic keys and you get 3x 1000 TNT in a row so it fills up your inventory completely. Making it a voucher would mean we can still open crates and vouchers would just stack into each other and we would for example have 5x 1000 TNT voucher which we can store somewhere and use when we need.
  2. Sets - when we open vote and epic keys often reward is armor-vote and epic armor(but 1 piece only), just make it full sets, they are useless anyways and make them a voucher, again like TNT one it fills up our inventory quickly and as we can't drop items on spawn we have to look for alternative(and I don't want to fill up my /pv with trash which I have to clear out later)
  3. Sets - in unique and godly crates reward which is oftenly obtained is unique or godly sets, make them a voucher like you did with some donator sets in vote and epic crates
  4. Golden apples - they are pointless, they are easily obtained any other way so having them in crates is again completely pointless
I think they should remove the vote and epic armor completely bcs its literally useless

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yes

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey iq420,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
We did some balancing to the crates.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.