Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Crate Keys & G-Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ir_n

The Pika
Minecraft Username
_ironGOD

Suggestion:
Crate Keys & G-Kit

Detailed description:
Whenever you open a Unique / Godly crate key, you are most likely going to get a small amount of money that helps you in no way, wasting a key. Please remove the money rewards or make them alot higher since people buy keys to then get wasted.
For the Keys Class G-Kit I think there should be 1 pirate key in it, so that all the crates are included.​

Reason(s):
-Small amount of money like 100M is easy to get
-G-Kits are paid for, so they should include more things​

Example(s):
When you spend money on crate keys to get small amounts of money.

Loxolgy

Epic Pika
I agree with iron when i opened gkit i got armors/money that is everything i got put better stuffs inside

RodoratHD

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
_ironGOD

Suggestion:
Crate Keys & G-Kit

Detailed description:
Whenever you open a Unique / Godly crate key, you are most likely going to get a small amount of money that helps you in no way, wasting a key. Please remove the money rewards or make them alot higher since people buy keys to then get wasted.

For the Keys Class G-Kit I think there should be 1 pirate key in it, so that all the crates are included.

Reason(s):

-G-Kits are paid for, so they should include more things

Example(s):
Fr money that are not even usedul

Pace

Legendary Pika
this will ruin the entire factions economy lol

Outscale

Banned
Crates can't only give ranks.
I know that its hard to get unique&godly keys if you don't have a gKit Keys and when you open the crate and get money you feel really really bad , but there is a lot of people on the server with multiple gkit keys, and if there were only good stuff in crates the server would be more p2w.
I maybe have a solution for this. Amount of money that you get from crates should be changed through the season(At start of the season you get 100m and as the season goes by amount of money given by the crates gets higher.)

BetterCraft

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
_ironGOD

Suggestion:
Crate Keys & G-Kit

Detailed description:

For the Keys Class G-Kit I think there should be 1 pirate key in it, so that all the crates are included.

Reason(s):

-G-Kits are paid for, so they should include more things

Example(s):
agreed and also remove the enchanted golden apples from the crates.... and from the shop. There is not need for them since we get them from every /kit

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username
_ironGOD

This would be a HUGE mistake.
This would mean that some people would have 6 pirate keys per week(6 gkits) (If there was no sale you would pay 70eur for only 5 of them)
Season lasts 3 months(12 weeks) by the end of the season a person with 6 gkits would get 72 Pirate Keys which would be apsurd(and if you would buy them from the store you would pay more then 800eur for 72 keys).

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey _ironGOD,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ We do not take suggestions regarding crate content changes.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.