Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Couple of suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Username:
Axteroid​

Suggestion:
Couple of suggestions for OPSB​

Detailed description:
PvP
  • Envoys should be revamped - Envoys aren't horrible right now, but a minor bump might encourage non-pvpers to go after them more.
  • Add more PVP events for those who enjoy it, such as an envoy boss that spawns every few hours and drops "boss coin" that can be spent in the "/bossshop," add three tiers of boss crates (Common, Rare, Legendary), the number of coins dropped should be proportional to your damage, and the rewards should be op because there will be a lot of competition for the boss. You might also want to make it in a non-pvp place, such as /warp boss, so that people aren't bullied by GSet members.
Farming
  • Add a crop bomb, which would effectively blow up the planted custom crops while simultaneously replanting them; I believe this would make custom crops a little less pointless. 😂

Quality of Life changes
  • Make an item that loads chunks for you while you're away from your island; it should be extremely difficult to get and should be gained using crate keys.
  • When you type /stats "username," their coinflip/xpflip stats should appear.
  • Allow island points to be withdrawn.
  • Top members should be rewarded with a personalized tag, such as "S7IsTop1" or similar.
  • Add a command that displays people who have paid you money recently or who you have paid.
  • Add an optional NPC at spawn that new players may interact with to receive a full tutorial on SB, economics, all commands, and how the islands function.

Reason(s):

Deprecated

Rare Pika
I agree with the suggestions but I believe removing the 1st one in quality of life changes as AFKing is part of the whole is top grinding. It should be left that way. Not sure what envoys are but k.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
Couple of suggestions for OPSB

Detailed description:
PvP

• Envoys should be revamped - Envoys aren't horrible right now, but a minor bump might encourage non-pvpers to go after them more.
  • Add more PVP events for those who enjoy it, such as an envoy boss that spawns every few hours and drops "boss coin" that can be spent in the "/bossshop," add three tiers of boss crates (Common, Rare, Legendary), the number of coins dropped should be proportional to your damage, and the rewards should be op because there will be a lot of competition for the boss. You might also want to make it in a non-pvp place, such as /warp boss, so that people aren't bullied by GSet members.
Farming

• Add a crop bomb, which would effectively blow up the planted custom crops while simultaneously replanting them; I believe this would make custom crops a little less pointless. 😂
Quality of Life changes

• Make an item that loads chunks for you while you're away from your island; it should be extremely difficult to get and should be gained using crate keys.
  • Top members should be rewarded with a personalized tag, such as "S7IsTop1" or similar.
  • Add a command that displays people who have paid you money recently or who you have paid.
  • Add an optional NPC at spawn that new players may interact with to receive a full tutorial on SB, economics, all commands, and how the islands function.

Reason(s):
I've reviewed your suggestion and decided to upvote it due to following reasons ->
1. I don't play skyblock.
2. Suggestion made by Axteroid.

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
+1 idk why
2 opsb overrated?? { i made a lot of ppl mad pls pardon me}
3 axter

Kate33

Epic Pika
Make an item that loads chunks for you while you're away from your island; it should be extremely difficult to get and should be gained using crate keys.
This would be really really helpful because my account disconnects some of the times and this would help prevent losing the stacked mobs

Kate33

Epic Pika
Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
PvP

Farming

Quality of Life changes

Reason(s):
+1 Nice suggestions and good ideas

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
+1
All suggestions are really good
Especially the boss fight sounds interesting and yeah pvp should be disabled in the boss arena.

cxew

Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
PvP

Farming

Quality of Life changes

Reason(s):
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.