Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Could you guys just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 85

mc_saver.
- "many many projects that have been abandoned/discontinued get revived"
You've not been around long enough. Here's something that buries what you said here, in July 2015 a map that took 6 months to make had been griefed by an angry ex-helper with access to the build server. No backup, it couldn't be brought back. Just ask PizzaMC, he knows.
- "if someone could make a server why not just make their own server ?"
Again you've not been around long enough, ex-staff have done this, and players..

Like all servers, they have their downfalls, they get back up. But Pika has had one too many.
Each time something happens, the server gets ressurected from it' grave, yes, but that doesn't mean it's shield and stability haven't been knocked down. It will die if not soon but later in the future, hey // only time can tell.

A

Ahmy4K

i guess you are right , but i still dont get how its dying , everytime i open the server there is over 2000 player aka half the max player amount , that is pretty good ,

also i have a question , how long have this server been running ? since 1.5.2 ?

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Faction or prison used to have a sign telling when the server was founded. Not sure if its still there....

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Pika is slowly dying out. Ive been here since 2014 and it has changed. TOS have changed and its completely stupid. Rules here is extremely unclear. Getting banned for the most stupid reason @umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter
I agree with you. Even though I'm not much of a known player in Pika, I agree Pika is slowly dying. That includes reasons- Lack of staff=lots of hackers and other stuff.
But the community is really awesome...I just dont feel like leaving pika...
So today I had to play on Skywars before going to school, and there was this hacker, it was only me and him alive, and this is the only one time I'm thanking the custom anti-cheat, AAC.
Pika COULD be great again...its that not much staff is putting effort on the server...

faydee

Veteran
Hello , I belive the players which are saying that the server is dieing are sarcastic , reasons are that alot of staff left and we got hacked , but that dosent mean that the server is dieiny , we are still standing and the players of pika are still having fun , and about the servers yes at the old times ( prison , kit pvp , survival ) had more players , but that dosent mean that the server is dieing , if you love pika and you want to support there are so many ways you can support it and not only by donations , you can supported by making the community a better place , by showing respect to others and help them , pika is love pika is life <3

A

Ahmy4K

staff : oh no schools are around the corner sorry we cant help till after schools and college or watever they are in
players: OMG U KILLED ZE SERVER THIS SERVER IS DED EVEN THOUGHT THERE IS OVER 2000 PLAYERS ONLINE AKA MORE THAN HALF THE PLAYERS IN GAME

srsly thought , there are more than half players in game how is the server ded ? and hackers will sooner or later get banned , you just have to get them recorded , i have recorded and reported alot of hackers so far and they all got banned evantually , to get hackers simply start recording everytime you are about to enter a fight so you always get them recorded

JChan

Epic Pika
staff : oh no schools are around the corner sorry we cant help till after schools and college or watever they are in
players: OMG U KILLED ZE SERVER THIS SERVER IS DED EVEN THOUGHT THERE IS OVER 2000 PLAYERS ONLINE AKA MORE THAN HALF THE PLAYERS IN GAME

srsly thought , there are more than half players in game how is the server ded ? and hackers will sooner or later get banned , you just have to get them recorded , i have recorded and reported alot of hackers so far and they all got banned evantually , to get hackers simply start recording everytime you are about to enter a fight so you always get them recorded
Its not the hackers that are making the server turning to crap

A

Ahmy4K

how to NOT kill a server : 1 dont move the server from a version to the other too fast or you might end up like cake craft or something ( i forgot the name of that server)(also this is not advertising since that server is already ded and i didnt put its ID)

2: keep contact with players (this server is doing just that pretty good with forums)

3: keep inventing new games so it dosent get repetitive ( i can understand pika network is going to take time to do this since they got hacked a couple of times)

4:advertise your server (pika network already did this in a couple of websites , you can see all those websites in the vote section)

5:get youtubers to advertise your server ( the youtube rules seem a bit too restricted because lets be real here , no youtuber with 10K+ subscribers is going to be recording only 1 server)

RaVo

Legendary Pika
how to NOT kill a server : 1 dont move the server from a version to the other too fast or you might end up like cake craft or something ( i forgot the name of that server)(also this is not advertising since that server is already ded and i didnt put its ID)

2: keep contact with players (this server is doing just that pretty good with forums)

3: keep inventing new games so it dosent get repetitive ( i can understand pika network is going to take time to do this since they got hacked a couple of times)

4:advertise your server (pika network already did this in a couple of websites , you can see all those websites in the vote section)

5:get youtubers to advertise your server ( the youtube rules seem a bit too restricted because lets be real here , no youtuber with 10K+ subscribers is going to be recording only 1 server)

About .1:
If you mean a server that has a logo with a cake and the name starts with kei..

They dont do voting and they dont have overpowered donator stuff. Thats what killed them.

JChan

Epic Pika
can other players use this by default? no, therefore it's an advantage / not allowed !
it's not rocket science.
How is that an advantage ? It just views your CPS on your Minecraft screen... You still PvP like others...

ambinspire

can other players use this by default? no, therefore it's an advantage / not allowed !
it's not rocket science.
how tf is showing your cps an advantage. even if other players cant use it by default, so using forge is an advantage other plyers cant use that as default but its allowed lmao.

wolftyla

Pika Member
how tf is showing your cps an advantage. even if other players cant use it by default, so using forge is an advantage other plyers cant use that as default but its allowed lmao.

57006, member: 71"]how tf is showing your cps an advantage. even if other players cant use it by default, so using forge is an advantage other plyers cant use that as default but its allowed lmao.[/QUOTE]

How is that an advantage ? It just views your CPS on your Minecraft screen... You still PvP like others...

well OBVIOUSLY by providing information not accessible without the use of that mod
to see the intimidacy of a person, or to see if you're just overestimating them.
knowledge is power

i cannot believe i actually have to explain this to you as if you didn't know.

ASCB_imran

Veteran
People saying 'server is dying' meanwhile
170c7bd8bf.png

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Just to make this clear: This is no hate towards yoeri or the staff. Its just reality.

Back in the revo/titan days yoeri cared about his players on opfactions for example.
I have the idea all he is about right now is money. This has to change.
Like for real. When i try to reach him at skype because i have a problem he fully ignores me for sometimes even over 1-1,5 day.
Whenever i say i want to donate i get a reply within 1 hour.

This is just sick.. I like pika in general. But i am not even thinking yoeri knows who is apart of his staffteam at all since i do not think he even does anything for the server ingame only then a dropparty every week.

This really has to change..Most of the times this happends because people are making more money then ussual and they aren't used to it. Actually the same thing that happened to yoeri. Get him more involved within the server. Even teun told me straight in my face he doesn't give a fuck about donators. It is either a guy with a $400 rank on factions or a guy with a $50 rank on opfactions. We are all donators. We are supporting the server. We are keeping it alive. Don't treat us like kings, just give us some special help.

Once again: This is no hate against yoeri, neither the staff. Its my opinion

Faxulous

Banned
We should help to support the staff in Pika-Network. And we dont have a right to judge people by quiting by its own side. They should know Pika is a Server that has alot of fun, And you can develope your personalities and your communication skills. And the server won't be dead. I believe that the Pika would never die.
And if you want to quit go ahead and quit. Dont judge people to quit the server, They like Pika-Network, They are helping Yoeri, all staff rather to reach the server perfect. I've been on the server since 2013. It won't be die so fast.

A

Ahmy4K

here is the thing : saying the server is ded like that only makes the situation seem helpless even thought it can be fixed easily , even if its not easy to fix it can be fixed , but you know its your opinion , you can choose to be Nihilist about this situation its your choice after all , but dont let it effect others , what i mean by that is the litteral name of this thread suggest that the person is getting effected by this nihilism . what im trying to say is that please be possitive about this whole situation , also the server is back from being hacked so what is the problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.