Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Could you guys just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matik212

Just stop saying bye bye to pika, it isn't dead. Yes some staff are leaving, pika is getting hacked actually more than it should be (hope they get this under control) but common it's just rebuilding, just stick around let's see what is coming jees.

I actually play pika a little less because of school, but imma start playing a lot more because it seems i am missing alot. From what I am seeing is: Staff quitting, players quitting and players still complaining about hackers.

A

Ahmy4K

that is normal , dont worry about it , people say "this thing is ded " just because it had a downfall or sometimes just because they hate it , for example people have been saying that minecraft died since 2012 , and look today , 2 of the most popular youtubers are minecraft youtubers

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
that is normal , dont worry about it , people say "this thing is ded " just because it had a downfall or sometimes just because they hate it , for example people have been saying that minecraft died since 2012 , and look today , 2 of the most popular youtubers are minecraft youtubers
It's just been getting worse and worse. Like JChan said the rules are just... 'weird', staff is leaving, they don't have their staff team being managed, lots and lots of bugs, lag occurs quite a few times while playing etc. This isn't just a 'little downfall'...

RaVo

Legendary Pika
You should not forget that in the past there where problems aswell. A server (owner) has to learn aswell. And a good way of learning is by making mistakes.

(Ofc this makes me a genius as I make lots of mistakes!!!)

A

Ahmy4K

if pika dies it can be revived , many many projects that have been abandoned/discontinued get revived , and they could if they work really hard create their own game which usually explodes a server to become super popular , just like eggwars , lucky block wars , bedwars and so on , oh they could also make a pixelmon game/server and be the first cracked pixelmon public server ,atleast that i know of .

now you might be saying if pika dies why would someone revive it ? if someone could make a server why not just make their own server ? , the answer to that is : it is easier to start with a huge fanbase instead of starting from zero .

disclaimer :im sorry if any of my comments triggered you because im ignorant of something that makes all what i said impossible , like copyright or something like that.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
if pika dies it can be revived , many many projects that have been abandoned/discontinued get revived , and they could if they work really hard create their own game which usually explodes a server to become super popular , just like eggwars , lucky block wars , bedwars and so on , oh they could also make a pixelmon game/server and be the first cracked pixelmon public server ,atleast that i know of .

now you might be saying if pika dies why would someone revive it ? if someone could make a server why not just make their own server ? , the answer to that is : it is easier to start with a huge fanbase instead of starting from zero .

disclaimer :im sorry if any of my comments triggered you because im ignorant of something that makes all what i said impossible , like copyright or something like that.

But it doesnt need a revive as its not dead. Assoon as it becomes winter(and cold) it will heal(and hopefully grow) again

A

Ahmy4K

yeah you are right , i was talking like that cause alot of people here are saying that its going to die

Fanta

Legendary Pika
It's not what it used to be. Good thing I never donated for this server, look what it turned into.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
an old player from back in the good ole days..that witnessed this being an enjoyable server, but sadly turning into trash..
Well that proberly makes me a OG player.(Apart from the trash part. But dont forget that you chainged aswell).But what I remember of the past is being banned for noobnes and allot of lag.... And ofc staff doesnt listen alot to the comunity. But its not like they did that in the past.
The only new thing I truely hate are coupon codes.

Its all a matter of oponion, I guess...

Last edited:

wolftyla

Pika Member
Pika is slowly dying out. Ive been here since 2014 and it has changed. TOS have changed and its completely stupid. Rules here is extremely unclear. Getting banned for the most stupid reason @umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter
---------
Ive been here since 2014 and it has changed.

ya captain obvious

Rules here is extremely unclear.
the rules aren't vague
you just aren't reading them correctly

Getting banned for the most stupid reason.
you deeming reasons "stupid" doesn't necessarily make them stupid

it's simple guys, don't do something that will annoy another player. they only want to offer the best playing experience for all players.

JChan

Epic Pika
---------
Ive been here since 2014 and it has changed.

ya captain obvious

Rules here is extremely unclear.
the rules aren't vague
you just aren't reading them correctly

Getting banned for the most stupid reason.
you deeming reasons "stupid" doesn't necessarily make them stupid

it's simple guys, don't do something that will annoy another player. they only want to offer the best playing experience for all players.

So getting banned for using cps viewer mod isnt a stupid reason to be banned? @umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter

Status
Not open for further replies.