Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Complaint

crazysteve79

The Pika
You do realize that staff have their own lives too right? That this is just a game that people play in their free time?
Sorry to disappoint you, but its impossible for staff to be online every time someone decides to hack. If you are so much against hackers record them and report it on forums.
Also "fk off" is not considered swearing.
ea nub exsists???!!
*drum roll*
*drum roll*
hand me your wife i got a knife

Krekkers

Veteran
You do realize that staff have their own lives too right? That this is just a game that people play in their free time?
Sorry to disappoint you, but its impossible for staff to be online every time someone decides to hack. If you are so much against hackers record them and report it on forums.
Also "fk off" is not considered swearing.
sometimes I get lucky and someone uses hacks right in-front of me.
Other times they just try hiding it or are blatant but they get banned by the anticheat faster then I can see it.

LiquorToes

Banned
90d isnt bullying you because of his rank its just because hes better lol. Being bad at the game probably isnt fun but thats not our fault nor is it our problem
you're bad too noob L. I'm liquorhole best pvper

InvisibleBody

I agree that there is not staff always on, but I know they try their best to moderate the server, I believe there is a low staff team population on the server than the server actually needs, to have at least 1 staff member in every server at all times, but It's not anyone's faults, because all of the staff team can't be on all of their life in the server, most of them have their own personal issues and programs, It's not anyone fault that the server doesn't have enough staff team, because most of the time the people that are applying for staff are not good enough to be a staff member and handle big server's in the right place because most of them are under 14 years old and have low or none experience most of the times.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Faction players watching this thread: Isn't that usual?

crazysteve79

The Pika
uh more like factions players fighting each other in this thread: isn't that usual?

zdyikes_lol

ok so i was in the practice lobby in the unranked axe pvp thing then i did some really great combos and suddenly the console thougt i was cheating and kicked me out :mad:

ayan9999

hey! after every few days pika network is reducing my iron currency by 500. i am not even spending them . reply soon and send 1000 iron currency to my acc ayan9999

Last edited:

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hey! after every few days pika network is reducing my iron currency by 500. i am not even spending them . reply soon and send 1000 iron currency to my acc ayan9999 which you have taken
I took your iron 😂😂

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Hello sir i have a complaint that I put 39 keys on auction and I set price 50 million exp and i leave the game then 1-2 hours later I come back online then I see my keys are not there and i don't get a single exp please help me my gamer tag is itzsitu
Firstly don't bump old threads and don't post opsb stuff in the op factions section and if you think it is a bug report it here at https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/