Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Complaint

XDuzzy02

During playing OP Factions I have witnessed a couple of things that have changed my opinion towards this game. Firstly most of the people on this server think they have more power over others due to their rank or their experience playing on the game. For example one individual himself is 90D who is an experienced player who intimidates and threatens others to be muted and disallows fun in the game. I have realised that there is a lack of effort from staff to prevent cheating, for example during the last week I have seen many people(no ranks) flying in spawn and a lack of staff in the game for past days, this means that players take power in their own hands to use clients which allows reach and higher cps. I have been so confused to believe that some players have companions as staff to punish other players. Instead of staff trying to understand issues they just mute people with no reason even with evidence to reject this action. If there are other players who are along with my belief of hackers and biased in game you can share your evidence. For example in this video we can see players take their own action to allow fairness in game instead of staff do
View: https://youtu.be/n6Jf43lurGM
Another issue is that if staff do very care about which words players use in the chat then they should no which age their audience is, there is a range of ages on this server and some words used by players is seen as a norm, but for some every word seems to trigger a player to use this evidence to mute someone. In this scenario a player called 90d swears and get no mute.Screenshot (16).pngScreenshot (18).pngScreenshot (18).pngScreenshot (17).pngScreenshot (20).png

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XDuzzy02

Another hacker Gubbs half of server is using reach too so just not fair game to play

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
90d isnt bullying you because of his rank its just because hes better lol. Being bad at the game probably isnt fun but thats not our fault nor is it our problem

Outscale

Banned
You do realize that staff have their own lives too right? That this is just a game that people play in their free time?
Sorry to disappoint you, but its impossible for staff to be online every time someone decides to hack. If you are so much against hackers record them and report it on forums.
Also "fk off" is not considered swearing.

WolfClover

i see many hackers in this server just using kill aura reach and fly hackss when getting knocked off this server is nice but hackers ruin the experience u should use a plugin of aniti - cheat if possible
regards wolfclover

Hamsty

Epic Pika
i see many hackers in this server just using kill aura reach and fly hackss when getting knocked off this server is nice but hackers ruin the experience u should use a plugin of aniti - cheat if possible
regards wolfclover
they already have a anti cheat plugin but Hack clients are getting more advanced which makes its harder to detect sometimes

AeroXX

Pika Member
they already have a anti cheat plugin but Hack clients are getting more advanced which makes its harder to detect sometimes
While yes "hack clients are getting more advanced which makes it harder to detect sometimes" is true, you can't put that statement next to pika anti-cheat that consistently kicks legitimate players for stupid reasons. Too many times have I experienced and seen legit players get kicked in the middle of combat just for bow boosting and other things such as getting stuck in a block which btw is pika's fault, you can literally pearl on the floor and get stuck in the middle of a fight and get kicked.

OP
OP
X

XDuzzy02

90d isnt bullying you because of his rank its just because hes better lol. Being bad at the game probably isnt fun but thats not our fault nor is it our problem
So your just calling people out bad when ur unknown yourself I have never even heard of you in the game or seen you

OP
OP
X

XDuzzy02

You do realize that staff have their own lives too right? That this is just a game that people play in their free time?
Sorry to disappoint you, but its impossible for staff to be online every time someone decides to hack. If you are so much against hackers record them and report it on forums.
is my use of word ass swearing
if you like i could provide you with evidence, this is just like a normal saying, if this is what pika is then no point playing it. So there you go staff again protecting players over others

Attachments

• evidence.png
    evidence.png
    417.6 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
X

XDuzzy02

Also "fk off" is not considered swearing, how come when I translate this to Turkish its swearing then

Outscale

Banned
Also "fk off" is not considered swearing, how come when I translate this to Turkish its swearing then
I meant on the server, and yes it is really weird in my opinion that "ass" or "shit" counts as swearing, but then again we are not here to make rules..

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
So your just calling people out bad when ur unknown yourself I have never even heard of you in the game or seen you
UNKNOWN LMFAO UR A RANDOM I KILL IN SOCCER LOL u dont know me because i quit when u started weirdo

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
my guy pika isnt the only form of being known i quit this shit server and moved on to bigger things unlike you still cracked mc LOL

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
Man if you like writing essays so much hit me up I got a few left I need to write <3

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
my guy pika isnt the only form of being known i quit this shit server and moved on to bigger things unlike you still cracked mc LOL
"moved on to bigger things" *proceeds to sit down and argue on pika forms