Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyWars Compensation of gold in skywars

Shark009

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
NerfGun​

Suggestion:
Compensation of gold in skywars​

Detailed description:
so as you've seen by now
pika is officially removing skywars from their gamemode list,kinda sad to see that
so I believe the people on the yearly and lifetime leaderboards should be compensated with a certain amount of gold as they've dedicated a lot of time and sudden removal of this mode would just make them sad​

Reason(s):
People on the lifetime and yearly leaderboards have dedicated a lot of time playing that mode due to which removal of this would be depressing for them,
this mode might've been a motivation to keep playing the game for some people
along with that many people have dedicated their skills to this gamemode
and their time to achieve their milestones
So I believe they should be compensated​

Example(s):
Lifetime top 5- 2k gold
Lifetime Top 10,9,8,7,6 - 1.5 gold
Yearly top 5 - 1k gold
Yearly top 10,9,8,7,6 - 500 gold.​

OP
OP
S

Shark009

Pika Lover
How is me touching creative in the last days related to the conversation? My point was about removing gamemodes from the server, not the reasons behind removing them. You are not being relevant right now. Please think about it and answer don't type random statements to seem like you are making a point.
And fyi I did play creative in the last days, also had a rank there.
honest opinion Jake stfu for now,I'd love to see you say everything you're saying if you were on a leader board

Jace9

The Pika
I wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion. I saw the effort some players put into climbing the leaderboards. If you put hundreds and thousands of hours into something and it is removed, you should most definitely be compensated. The other game modes removed are not even close to the thing Skywars was. It was one of the MAIN game modes of PikaNetwork unlike Creative which was already mostly dead to begin with.
Skywars was definitely NOT one of the main gamemodes.

Jace9

The Pika
honest opinion Jake stfu for now,I'd love to see you say everything you're saying if you were on a leader board
Shows you don't have any valid points to back the suggestion.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Minecraft username:
NerfGun​

Suggestion:
Compensation of gold in skywars​

Detailed description:
so as you've seen by now
pika is officially removing skywars from their gamemode list,kinda sad to see that
so I believe the people on the yearly and lifetime leaderboards should be compensated with a certain amount of gold as they've dedicated a lot of time and sudden removal of this mode would just make them sad​

Reason(s):
People on the lifetime and yearly leaderboards have dedicated a lot of time playing that mode due to which removal of this would be depressing for them,
this mode might've been a motivation to keep playing the game for some people
along with that many people have dedicated their skills to this gamemode
and their time to achieve their milestones
So I believe they should be compensated​

Example(s):
Lifetime top 5- 2k gold
Lifetime Top 10,9,8,7,6 - 1.5 gold
Yearly top 5 - 1k gold
Yearly top 10,9,8,7,6 - 500 gold.​
+1 actually a good one

ISGaming12

Rare Pika
NO i don't like this idea why will the person will get gold
Totally denied

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
Neutral
The suggestion is good, but why only top 10?? What about the 11th,12th and so on
Haven't they spent a good amount of their life grinding kills and wins too??