Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyWars Compensation of gold in skywars

Shark009

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
NerfGun​

Suggestion:
Compensation of gold in skywars​

Detailed description:
so as you've seen by now
pika is officially removing skywars from their gamemode list,kinda sad to see that
so I believe the people on the yearly and lifetime leaderboards should be compensated with a certain amount of gold as they've dedicated a lot of time and sudden removal of this mode would just make them sad​

Reason(s):
People on the lifetime and yearly leaderboards have dedicated a lot of time playing that mode due to which removal of this would be depressing for them,
this mode might've been a motivation to keep playing the game for some people
along with that many people have dedicated their skills to this gamemode
and their time to achieve their milestones
So I believe they should be compensated​

Example(s):
Lifetime top 5- 2k gold
Lifetime Top 10,9,8,7,6 - 1.5 gold
Yearly top 5 - 1k gold
Yearly top 10,9,8,7,6 - 500 gold.​

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
+1
They should get even more gold, the lifetime lb and the yearly lb, because they literally spent their whole lives on Skywars, and everything disappearing in a second , this would be very crucial, atleast respect those lb players by paying them gold, you cannot just do this, you even denied to refund ranks ( because its all minigames )
but what if someone bought titan rank just to play on skywars and has 0 interest on Bedwars? There are many consequences

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
+1
They worked their time on it, they should get a return of their time. If they don't have any interest in any other minigames, and spent all their time in SkyWars to get on the Leaderboard. It's pretty disappointing and ruthless from Pika to suddenly remove the gamemode.

Straciy

Pika Member
IGN
Yoisaki_Kanade_
Minecraft username:
NerfGun

Suggestion:
Compensation of gold in skywars

Detailed description:
so as you've seen by now

pika is officially removing skywars from their gamemode list,kinda sad to see that

so I believe the people on the yearly and lifetime leaderboards should be compensated with a certain amount of gold as they've dedicated a lot of time and sudden removal of this mode would just make them sad

Reason(s):
People on the lifetime and yearly leaderboards have dedicated a lot of time playing that mode due to which removal of this would be depressing for them,

So I believe they should be compensated

Example(s):
Lifetime top 5- 2k gold

Yearly top 5 - 1k gold

Yearly top 10,9,8,7,6 - 500 gold.
respect
but what ever, its being unforgetable seeing every1 in the game so far and GGs

Eligaming9544

Pika Member
IGN
Eligaming9544
+1
They deserve the gold because how about their achievements? We just can't let them go into waste.

Patolunix

Event Coordinator
YouTube
Great Reporter
IGN
Patolunix
+1
Nothing will compensate the time I've unfortunately wasted on the mode but would be cool nonetheless

bearNA

Staff Member
Helper
Minecraft username:
NerfGun

Suggestion:
Compensation of gold in skywars

Detailed description:
so as you've seen by now

so I believe the people on the yearly and lifetime leaderboards should be compensated with a certain amount of gold as they've dedicated a lot of time and sudden removal of this mode would just make them sad

Reason(s):

So I believe they should be compensated

Example(s):
Lifetime top 5- 2k gold

Yearly top 5 - 1k gold

Yearly top 10,9,8,7,6 - 500 gold.
+1. Totally agree. Lots of us have dedicated a lot of time and put lots of efforts on our stats. Some of us even climbed the Leaderboards and that is something.

Jace9

The Pika
Many past gamemodes have been removed, then shouldn't we compensate everyone who played them for a significant amount.
People didn't play and climb the leaderboard for the server, but themselves. They played out of their own will and had fun while doing that (if you didn't then that just makes it sad). There should be no reason for them to receive compensation because they had fun. Again, the time and motivation and whatever else you dedicated to this gamemode was your own decision, if it had been the server's then you might have been eligible for compensation.
When people started playing this gamemode, they knew that there weren't going to be any rewards in gold/iron, yet they played. There isn't any reason to ask for gold now then, is there?
If this was the motivation for people to play then skywars wouldn't be dead would it?

OP
OP
S

Shark009

Pika Lover
Many past gamemodes have been removed, then shouldn't we compensate everyone who played them for a significant amount.
People didn't play and climb the leaderboard for the server, but themselves. They played out of their own will and had fun while doing that (if you didn't then that just makes it sad). There should be no reason for them to receive compensation because they had fun. Again, the time and motivation and whatever else you dedicated to this gamemode was your own decision, if it had been the server's then you might have been eligible for compensation.
When people started playing this gamemode, they knew that there weren't going to be any rewards in gold/iron, yet they played. There isn't any reason to ask for gold now then, is there?
If this was the motivation for people to play then skywars wouldn't be dead would it?
the main reason that skywars died is because of the players that quit it,during lockdown it was peaking at 300 people
and skywars is a minigame and no one would ever think that a mini game would be removed, could you ever think bedwars being removed snd talking about removal of modes minigames and practice related modes are the only ones to which people dedicate their skills and time,removin them would just be a waste of their time and sh

Bored_exe

Legendary Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
bros mad cause he wasnt on the Lb so it wouldnt effect him

Jace9

The Pika
the main reason that skywars died is because of the players that quit it,during lockdown it was peaking at 300 people
and skywars is a minigame and no one would ever think that a mini game would be removed, could you ever think bedwars being removed snd talking about removal of modes minigames and practice related modes are the only ones to which people dedicate their skills and time,removin them would just be a waste of their time and sh
So compensate you because you never foresaw that a gamemode could be removed.
No one thought creative would be removed either when it was working fine. Not a valid point.

OP
OP
S

Shark009

Pika Lover
So compensate you because you never foresaw that a gamemode could be removed.
No one thought creative would be removed either when it was working fine. Not a valid point.
Perhaps,I don't think you ever touched creative during the last days
if you did you'd realize how bad the condition was the amount lag caused by illegally obtained item'ms was crazy
And please get on a leader board and then I want you to say the same thing you're saying rn.

Jace9

The Pika
Perhaps,I don't think you ever touched creative during the last days
if you did you'd realize how bad the condition was the amount lag caused by illegally obtained item'ms was crazy
And please get on a leader board and then I want you to say the same thing you're saying rn.
How is me touching creative in the last days related to the conversation? My point was about removing gamemodes from the server, not the reasons behind removing them. You are not being relevant right now. Please think about it and answer don't type random statements to seem like you are making a point.
And fyi I did play creative in the last days, also had a rank there.

MrSpeedy35

Legendary Pika
I wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion. I saw the effort some players put into climbing the leaderboards. If you put hundreds and thousands of hours into something and it is removed, you should most definitely be compensated. The other game modes removed are not even close to the thing Skywars was. It was one of the MAIN game modes of PikaNetwork unlike Creative which was already mostly dead to begin with.

1Darkened

+1
I'm very upset that skywars is getting removed, and I played it for only 3 months. I couldn't imagine playing it for 4 years and it getting removed without any sort of compensation whatsoever.