Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Communication group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Yamada

Pika Member
lets make a minecraft whatsapp group for people to communicate with each other and hopefully make more friends.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
You can use Team Speak 3 To communicate whit people.
IP:ts3.pikacraft.eu
Tutorial on how to install click here

TheEpicBanter

Banned
whatsapp group would be like ''I got ur pic and name, I will spread it over pika muhadhasdhasasdasdas'' its not safe to have an whatsapp giroup bc they may use your personality and abuse you. Watch girl instead of whatsapp use da skype legend

YoungerO_o

You can download TS3 on your mobile too :) , but i would not suggest you making a watchapp group its to dangerous

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Teamspeak costs a lot of riches (money) on the mobile and ain't nobody got time for that.

OP
OP
Jasmine Yamada

Jasmine Yamada

Pika Member
You can download TS3 on your mobile too :) , but i would not suggest you making a watchapp group its to dangerous
Ts3 on mobile??? I see i see Ill take note to that. And i do realise on the dangers on making the group but this was worth a try :3

N

Nignogery

If that would happen, 1 girl would get spammed by thirsty 12 year olds for nudes. Not only that, people will spam me and have to change my number after.

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
I got the TS3 on mobile free... just download 4shared and download and install teamspeak 3 in 4shared. you can get almost any app thats in the appstore top 1000 for free if it costs money.

And if you realy realy want a mobile chat app i suggest a 3rd party chat app such as groupme which is a common chat app beside whatsapp because whatsapp is private.

Yumoi

Utimate789 Hacks please ban,I would appriciate it if you ban him.When i was trying to fight/pvp him he takes no knockback and use auto click.

Status
Not open for further replies.