Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

command list

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Hi

Not sure if this already a thing but I haven't found it so can a staff or someone make a thread with all the commands that you don't need a rank for? Like I just found out about /worth from progamer I think it would be most useful for new players to know what commands there are and what they do.

Thanks

sspvp

Banned
/ad to see ads to get free rank and prem box
/adshop to buy ranks and box
/bounty set (name) (price) - to put reward for killing a player
/bounty add (name) (price) - add reward to a player who have bounty
/f top - to see richest faction
/spawnershop - to buy spawners
/mb - to open Mysteryboxes

RandyDandy

Veteran
If you would like to know each commands in a server, feel free to hop in game and then type /help. Since different servers has different commands / permissions. The command itself will be explained in /help as detail and as short as possible, which is the reason the command exist. I don't think creating one long thread is necessary just to explain and show what commands they can use in a server.

Service by,
MasterDandy

Main question has been answered along with the solution,
Requesting to Lock!

sspvp

Banned
If you would like to know each commands in a server, feel free to hop in game and then type /help. Since different servers has different commands / permissions. The command itself will be explained in /help as detail and as short as possible, which is the reason the command exist. I don't think creating one long thread is necessary just to explain and show what commands they can use in a server.

Service by,
MasterDandy

Main question has been answered along with the solution,
Requesting to Lock!
/Help don't have the commands I have listed

Status
Not open for further replies.