Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Combat warp

SeaMist888

Epic Pika
Currently there still is the tp combat warp in pvp survival which is causing a lot of stress and waste of time with pvpers in pika. Survival pika has many pvpers and used to have way more people playing, due to this bug I know countless of people who just don’t play anymore because you can never kill people because they warp and they class it as not bannable. Please fix this I would love pika to be like what it used to be but the dupes, hackers, combat logs are ruining the game for everyone and players are spreading thin. Either get more staff in survival or just listen to what players have to say since it’s the players paying for the server to stay up and running. I will not be playing myself anymore and will be joining the many who have left due to this reason. Fix yourselves up please!

UnityEngine

Pika Lover
True, pvp now is filled with hackers or people using duped items like p5 & s6, and the people who use those hacks and abuse duped glitches wouldnt get ban or noticed by staff for so long, and people just combat log all the time

OP
OP
S

SeaMist888

Epic Pika
True, pvp now is filled with hackers or people using duped items like p5 & s6, and the people who use those hacks and abuse duped glitches wouldnt get ban or noticed by staff for so long, and people just combat log all the time
Also it ruins it for people who buy things on the server, I certainly will never buy anything again since you can get the same thing by duping… what’s the point in spending money then

-1 why are you suggesting something that you did 60 times yesterday, lol just get better at pvp, if you never combat logged we wouldn't either kid

-1 why are you suggesting something that you did 60 times yesterday, lol just get better at pvp, if you never combat logged we wouldn't either kid

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Combat logging/warping is a really serious problem since it is technically abusing bugs, which falls in the rule of exploiting.
I have seen a lot of people got banned for it in other gamemodes (Such as classic skyblock), so why it is not bannable in survival, it makes literually no sense.
Even though i am not into pvp in survival, i have to say, combat logging should always be bannable at any times, as it is an unfair advantage and people who did it should be rightfully punished.

Combat logging/warping is a really serious problem since it is technically abusing bugs, which falls in the rule of exploiting.
I have seen a lot of people got banned for it in other gamemodes (Such as classic skyblock), so why it is not bannable in survival, it makes literually no sense.
Even though i am not really into pvp in survival, i have to say, combat logging should always be bannable at any times, as it is an unfair advantage and people who did it should be rightfully punished.
Yeah but this is the kid who abuses the f out of it, they never wanted to report it when only they knew it and the enemy team didnt

OP
OP
S

SeaMist888

Epic Pika
Even though i am not into pvp in survival, i have to say, combat logging should always be bannable at any times, as it is an unfair advantage and people who did it should be rightfully punished.
100% agree it’s ruined the pvp in pika survival!

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
About the people who are disagreeing with this thread just because the person who made this might have combat logged a few times (probably more, probably less, but we won't say that here) in the past and post negative things here, it is not good at all and it is such a bad behaviour.
Combat logging is a very serious problem and simply accusing others for abusing it won't help at all.
Overall, at the end of the day, we all agree that combat logging should be fixed and should be at least bannable.

BB8EZ

Banned
This sht is sooo funny😂i havent seen any1 abuse combat warp so much as this guy, hes probally just muted and cant combat warp rn😂dw if its get banable we wont give a fuck, u Will die and lose anyways. But How Can u say u want to fix the thing u abuse every single day? Also. Seamist was one of the first People’s to know there was combat warp. We didnt know How for months and only enemy team abused it. He wants it fixed because we Found out the same as him. Just months later, we have Been pvping normally for months only “seamist” and his team did know How to do this! And suddenly wants it fixed😂👋🏽

About the people who are disagreeing with this thread just because the person who made this might have combat logged a few times (probably more, probably less, but we won't say that here) in the past and post negative things here, it is not good at all and it is such a bad behaviour.
Combat logging is a very serious problem and simply accusing others for abusing it won't help at all.
Overall, at the end of the day, we all agree that combat logging should be fixed and should be bannable.
I don't agree with nuttin this guy is on piss and hes talking all this, in my opinion if ur complaining about something u do urself that's just hypocrisy

BB8EZ

Banned
Overall, at the end of the day, we all agree that combat logging should be fixed and should be at least bannable.
We dont agree. Seamist and his team “biggest team on the server” did know How to do this for months. We did just find out couple Days ago. We dont want this fixed!

BB8EZ

Banned
Also ur complaining about duping, but when i Watch ur Old bans it says “contact gunfire on Discord” witch means YOU did dupe and Got unbanned because u reported the dupe. I have Been banned for duping myself and did get same msg in the Ban, “contact gunfire on Discord” so i know for sure u did dupe uself. U complain about everything but are doing it uself. What a monkey

UnityEngine

Pika Lover
BB8EZ and SayBye are the only that people complain about Seamist and not the combat warp problem in this thread rn lol, btw saybye u should take ur own advice and get good at pvp.:>

Last edited:

RIPevil

i agree to remove it cuz ppl abuses it alot
~i never did [ for haters ]