Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Clients For FPS Boosts And More

ProBoi990

Hello all,

i know that a lot of people on here play on TLauncher or some sort of cracked Minecraft, I know it doesn't have the best FPS or looks and the only thing you can use really is Optifine, well I'm here to change that.

I want you all to comment clients that you would like to use that you can't use because you play cracked, and I will make sure that i find a way to bring it to cracked Minecraft for you!

Have a great day!
I have cracked badlion but IDK why there is no sound, I used F3 T, its doesn't work too

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Hello all,

i know that a lot of people on here play on TLauncher or some sort of cracked Minecraft, I know it doesn't have the best FPS or looks and the only thing you can use really is Optifine, well I'm here to change that.

I want you all to comment clients that you would like to use that you can't use because you play cracked, and I will make sure that i find a way to bring it to cracked Minecraft for you!

Have a great day!
Salwyrr is the best client that i've used i tried lunar, badlion and bat mod but salwyrr gives me the most fps

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
We don't hate them. We just don't find them nearly as good as others. For example, Badlion lacks so many things that it's simply not worth using, while Lunar has all of these things + it's much simpler and has a better design.
I tried lunar and it just so bad fames drops all the time and freezes all the time it's the worst client i've ever used this is probably happening cuz my laptop can't handle the client i found badlion way better than lunar cuz badlion doesn't frame drop or freeze

Unawarely

The Pika
We don't hate them. We just don't find them nearly as good as others. For example, Badlion lacks so many things that it's simply not worth using, while Lunar has all of these things + it's much simpler and has a better design.
I personally have strong negative feelings towards badlion

Define_

I prefer CM-PACK because it includes a massive FPS boost with the mods that can help you fight better like a TNT timer that can you help TNT jump, a mod that can remove delay hit, and even more! it even has keystrokes and 1.7 animations for combat with multiple choices that you want with the animations, you can only turn the block hit only animation too! It has an Unfocused FPS Limit, what it does is that you can limit the fps you gain from the game when you tab out of the client which can reduce the used resource when you are tabbed out. You can turn off or on mining particles, Async Screenshot can stop the freeze thing whenever you try to screenshot, and even shows things that can help you increases fps when you put your cursor on it! There is a ping on tab list which is common, you can center your inventory whenever you visit your inventory and there is effects there so it shouldn't bother the moving inventory thing whenever there is effects on you, item physics, armor status, and even a Perspective 360 whenever you activate the button, can be changed on the controls. Don't wanna include all the mods here as it would be too long as it already is.

So go check it out yourself, it is an amazing client and I would definitely prefer CM-PACK over Crack lunar client, CM-PACK is also made for crack users like you people! So I highly recommend it to you once again!

SweetOnion

Banned
Yeah but there is also the fps issue some people have, for example my friend is getting massive frame drops with lunar but not with Badlion so it really depends on you and your computer for which client is the best but I don't think clients are really that important
ATM I'm using a sigma client, works great for me
It depends, cuz in my case it's vice versa, I get better fps in lunar.

SweetOnion

Banned
Of u ask only for fps then-

Lunar
Badlion
Labymod

Yes u heard me right, laby mod(some people may know about it's fps boost), I get better fps than badlion and lunar on labymod but what sux about it is, we have to download mods by ourselves and sometimes we miss libraries which were needed to run a paticular mod.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Of u ask only for fps then-

Lunar
Badlion
Labymod

Yes u heard me right, laby mod(some people may know about it's fps boost), I get better fps than badlion and lunar on labymod but what sux about it is, we have to download mods by ourselves and sometimes we miss libraries which were needed to run a paticular mod.
forge with better fps and optifine is better than labymod

FunspotGaming

Rare Pika
Hello all,

Have a great day!
You should use Salwyrr client it's pretty good

technologyplaye7

not bad but I prefer cmpack.pl

download:

BobWasPenguin

Pika Lover
Hello all,

Have a great day!
In my more than 69 days of experience,

I can say that ForgeOptifine is the best client.
Reasons: It's free, you can add custom capes by installing mods, you can install every mod in Lunar and Badlion.

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Hello all,

Have a great day!
Try using feather ( and get a premium minecraft dumbo)