Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Classic SkyBlock reset

KuskyLOL

Epic Pika
reset the fking csb am tired of getting kicked while pvping and chunks deleted just reset it mfs
#sa6eto #sa6etomademedothi #slayqueen #anotherdayanotherslayperioddd #marinkata #vajpeks #purxy #capybaraslayy #he1neldebel123 #deleteduserisgay #pakistanboi #yugoslavia #makedonija #blgarija #pederas #ilycapybara #kusky #leagueoflegends #nolife #horizongay #survasurvamajkatiekurva #gypsy

zireb

Great Reporter
I do not think that a reset of Classic Skyblock will happen soon

If you get kicked while pvping that might be an issue with your connection or your cps are too high

Abid44

Pika Member

If you get kicked while pvping that might be an issue with your connection or your cps are too high
We get kicked for bad tps.People gets kicked when they fight.

OP
OP
KuskyLOL

KuskyLOL

Epic Pika

its 1.14-1.19 pvp, so the cps is like 2, and its not cuz of the connection, cuz everyone gets kicked not only me, but what i have seen, only if u pvp vs a hacker you will get kicked, i pvped with my friends that doesnt use hacks and we were destroying each other, then i tryed pvping a guy that is using hacks (i knew he used hacks but he is bad with hacks too so i just started attacking him) and after like 2 mins i got kicked, i think only if u are pvping vs a hacker u will get kicked, idk why but ig the game thinks i use the hacks not the other player, thats what i call bad anticheat

Horizonceto

Epic Pika
oh yeah xd i got kicked for "flying i not enabled on this server" when i was in combat at 14 tps