Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Classic Skyblock Reset / Revival

xDeleted

Staff Member
Username:
Deleted_user648​

Suggestion:
Classic Skyblock Reset / Revival​

Detailed description:
One of the best game modes on Pika Network was Classic Skyblock. It was alive back in the days with a lot of players playing on it daily. Ever since it didn't receive any resets, its online activity has decreased. In this suggestion, I would like to convince both the owners, along with the developers to reset Classic Skyblock and some suggestions as to what to introduce in it.
1) The mode should be given a reset soon and be updated to 1.19
2) Payouts should be added once again.
3) Another way to improve the activity rate can be to add a spawner market.
The spawner market will sell spawners for a new currency such as "crowns" which can be obtained by a special NPC at spawn who sells the crowns for money, heads, etc. This can make the game mode have a bigger variety and make it less boring for players to play. It will also be a good way for beginners to earn spawners along with other people.
4) All /kit should give kit vouchers like in OP Skyblock.
When you claim a kit using the /kit command in Classic Skyblock it gives u the item. It would be easier if you can make it so that the /kit command gives kit vouchers instead of items. For example, Sky King kit when claimed will give Sky King kit voucher, same for SkyGod, SkyLegend, SkyLord, SkyHero, and SkyVip. Just like OP Skyblock kits when claimed to give kit vouchers, Classic Skyblock kits should do the same. This can be very handy as it will make the item easier to sell in the auction house and put in inventories for PVP. This will make it easier to carry the item as well.
5) Buy Items in bulk for Custom Chests
In the shop custom chests such as mob hopper chests, should be able to be purchased in bulks. Like other items which we can buy 64 or 7 stacks of, it will be very useful. These chests are very important in the game but are very tedious to buy as it is very time-consuming. This will make it easier for the player to buy large amounts as it will save their time instead of clicking 2 times to buy 1 chest.
6) There should be new spawners such as Wither Skeleton Spawner, Axelotl Spawner, Hoglin Spawner, Frog Spawn Etc.
7) Upgrade Spawner Class.
The class is very expensive and costs 36e with 40% discount, 30e with 50% discount, etc. It only gives 3 villager spawners, 6 iron golem spawners, and 10 blaze spawners. I suggest it should be increased to at least 5 or 8 villager spawners, 10-12 iron golems, and 20 blaze spawners due to its high price in the Pika Network store. I believe the items in the class are too low and some items like the zombie piglin spawners were removed from this class as well since those spawners weren't functioning as intended. This will also increase the class value hence encouraging more people to buy the class.
8) Just like all other game modes on Pika Network have the gold shop, it should be added on Classic Skyblock as well.
The new /vote feature allows people to earn gold hence they can earn classes, ranks, keys, and much more. This will be a huge addition to the game as a lot of people are unable to buy things using real money.
9) Better rewards for levels.
The rewards for levels are very low, so there should be either more levels or higher rewards such as more money or keys. It can also give seasonal keys like the current Knight Key.
10) Improve PVP crates
Currently, the only good rewards in PVP are from the supply crate. This crate only gives a few spawners and the best one is the blaze spawner. There should be much better rewards in these crates such as kill, mob trackers, money, and sometimes boosters as well.
11) Finally a small suggestion is to reduce the /transfer time.
Currently, the transfer resets at around 12:37 am for me. For other players, it is even later like 3 am. Due to this a lot of players are unable to attend it. I believe the time should be reduced by an hour or 2 hours to increase activity and players chances to be able to purchase items for their levels.​

Reason(s):
So basically, the current Classic Skyblock season is very old and outdated. Many new versions of Minecraft have been released during that time period. The last Classic Skyblock reset was in the early days of August 2021. It has almost been a year and the game has not received any new updates or unique features yet people still play. If the game mode is given a reset and updated to the latest version of Minecraft, it will be alive as a lot of new players will be interested in the game again. Many players have also stopped playing the game mode due to it getting boring as it received no resets.​

saaiber10

Epic Pika
I still cant understand why the developers are so lazy to update the dam server even deleted made more better things for a new classic skyblock 🤦‍♂️ :thumbs_up: nice suggestion +1

31Days

Pika Lover
After reading this suggestion I have decided to give it a ➕1️⃣ keep up the good work g

Username:
Deleted_user648

Suggestion:
Classic Skyblock Reset / Revival

Detailed description:
One of the best game modes on Pika Network was Classic Skyblock. It was alive back in the days with a lot of players playing on it daily. Ever since it didn't receive any resets, its online activity has decreased. In this suggestion, I would like to convince both the owners, along with the developers to reset Classic Skyblock and some suggestions as to what to introduce in it.

The spawner market will sell spawners for a new currency such as "crowns" which can be obtained by a special NPC at spawn who sells the crowns for money, heads, etc. This can make the game mode have a bigger variety and make it less boring for players to play. It will also be a good way for beginners to earn spawners along with other people.

When you claim a kit using the /kit command in Classic Skyblock it gives u the item. It would be easier if you can make it so that the /kit command gives kit vouchers instead of items. For example, Sky King kit when claimed will give Sky King kit voucher, same for SkyGod, SkyLegend, SkyLord, SkyHero, and SkyVip. Just like OP Skyblock kits when claimed to give kit vouchers, Classic Skyblock kits should do the same. This can be very handy as it will make the item easier to sell in the auction house and put in inventories for PVP. This will make it easier to carry the item as well.

In the shop custom chests such as mob hopper chests, should be able to be purchased in bulks. Like other items which we can buy 64 or 7 stacks of, it will be very useful. These chests are very important in the game but are very tedious to buy as it is very time-consuming. This will make it easier for the player to buy large amounts as it will save their time instead of clicking 2 times to buy 1 chest.

6) There should be new spawners such as Wither Skeleton Spawner, Axelotl Spawner, Hoglin Spawner, Frog Spawn Etc.

The class is very expensive and costs 36e with 40% discount, 30e with 50% discount, etc. It only gives 3 villager spawners, 6 iron golem spawners, and 10 blaze spawners. I suggest it should be increased to at least 5 or 8 villager spawners, 10-12 iron golems, and 20 blaze spawners due to its high price in the Pika Network store. I believe the items in the class are too low and some items like the zombie piglin spawners were removed from this class as well since those spawners weren't functioning as intended. This will also increase the class value hence encouraging more people to buy the class.

8) Just like all other game modes on Pika Network have the gold shop, it should be added on Classic Skyblock as well.

The new /vote feature allows people to earn gold hence they can earn classes, ranks, keys, and much more. This will be a huge addition to the game as a lot of people are unable to buy things using real money.

The rewards for levels are very low, so there should be either more levels or higher rewards such as more money or keys. It can also give seasonal keys like the current Knight Key.

10) Improve PVP crates

Currently, the only good rewards in PVP are from the supply crate. This crate only gives a few spawners and the best one is the blaze spawner. There should be much better rewards in these crates such as kill, mob trackers, money, and sometimes boosters as well.

Currently, the transfer resets at around 12:37 am for me. For other players, it is even later like 3 am. Due to this a lot of players are unable to attend it. I believe the time should be reduced by an hour or 2 hours to increase activity and players chances to be able to purchase items for their levels.

Reason(s):
So basically, the current Classic Skyblock season is very old and outdated. Many new versions of Minecraft have been released during that time period. The last Classic Skyblock reset was in the early days of August 2021. It has almost been a year and the game has not received any new updates or unique features yet people still play. If the game mode is given a reset and updated to the latest version of Minecraft, it will be alive as a lot of new players will be interested in the game again. Many players have also stopped playing the game mode due to it getting boring as it received no resets.
Tbh i agree but do not forget about me since my rank is ssnl xd, Reset Ftw

Cwrd

Username:
Deleted_user648

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

10) Improve PVP crates

Currently, the transfer resets at around 12:37 am for me. For other players, it is even later like 3 am. Due to this a lot of players are unable to attend it. I believe the time should be reduced by an hour or 2 hours to increase activity and players chances to be able to purchase items for their levels.

Reason(s):
So basically, the current Classic Skyblock season is very old and outdated. Many new versions of Minecraft have been released during that time period. The last Classic Skyblock reset was in the early days of August 2021. It has almost been a year and the game has not received any new updates or unique features yet people still play. If the game mode is given a reset and updated to the latest version of Minecraft, it will be alive as a lot of new players will be interested in the game again. Many players have also stopped playing the game mode due to it getting boring as it received no resets.
As a new player in pvp is way too easy for me so I need nerf on myself.

he1nel

Pika Lover
I personally agree for a reset but if it is possible to be on 1.8 because its best for pvp.

TSGP

Username:
Deleted_user648

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

10) Improve PVP crates

Reason(s):
nah what about top 10 people tho how hard they worked

identificating

Username:
Deleted_user648

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

10) Improve PVP crates

Reason(s):
I totally agree with him, CSB is old and out-dated it need new feature and need a reset for sure

Sam2

Pika Member
Great suggestion hope the devs see it and it would be great to get some new stuff and better rewards for level and better time for transfer.

OP
OP
xDeleted

xDeleted

Staff Member
nah what about top 10 people tho how hard they worked
They also don't mind a reset, including me. If you still think they don't want a reset, you can ask them.

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Why they won't reset csb.
OPSB makes them more money, if they reset csb less people plays on opsb , decreasing their income

saaiber10

Epic Pika
Why they won't reset csb.
OPSB makes them more money, if they reset csb less people plays on opsb , decreasing their income
what you are saying is bullshit most of p2w people or irl spenders are still on csb waiting for a new reset 🤦‍♂️ idk what you learn on pikabut that shit what you just sayed was falsy wrong