Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Cheaters

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
Idk why staff not looking at cheater and not freezing them almost every1 using reach velocity but staff wont ss them they only look in opfac and other game modes
and console also suck they cant kick ppls who flying

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
its not a game to ss everyone which for sure they gonna ignore you if you told them to ss this player " i think his hacking " the ss is only for suspicious people or there a clip thats are not clear they gonna re-spec him and ss prob
you can report the cheaters here https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

xDeleted

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Shahzim,
If you have valid evidence of players hacking you can create a player report HERE. If the evidence is clear enough they will instantly be punished for the rule broken while in certain cases they may be ScreenShared for further proof. Kindly note it may take a few days for such type of reports.

OP
OP
Shahzim

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
Hello Shahzim,
If you have valid evidence of players hacking you can create a player report HERE. If the evidence is clear enough they will instantly be punished for the rule broken while in certain cases they may be ScreenShared for further proof. Kindly note it may take a few days for such type of reports.
they denied my report i can give u proof