Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Changes to Undersea

Piko

Banned
Minecraft Username:
NotPiko

Suggestion:
Changes to Undersea

Detailed description:
I personally don't like the map "Undersea" as it is just not a fun map to play.
When you bridge to the middle chances of you getting knocked off your bridge are big, I have a few suggestions that could change this:

-Shorten the distance between Starting islands, Semi-Mid islands and The mid island
It's too long it will take you like 15-20 seconds to flat bridge to the mid island which is just not viable and 8-15 to ninja bridge to the mid island
-Change the fish islands
It's too small and a single snowball/egg can knock you off, maybe make like a aquatic island in a shape of a circle

I think these 2 small suggestions will make this map much more fun as the state of this map right now is not very fun​

Reason(s):
Bridging to middle in this map is too long and you can easily be knocked off making this map award the people who camp on their island throwing eggs and not doing anything to win the game​

xScrqtch

Pika Lover
Undersea, ruins, and other maps that are too long to bridge suck

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
It's really hard to avoid getting knocked off while trying to bridge to the middle on Undersea. It's easy for experienced players that have the Enderman kit, but it's not for the new players who just started playing the game.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Piko,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!