Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Changes on the New practice update

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

iNidoKing1

Rare Pika
Username:
iNidoKing1

Suggestion:
Changes on the New practice update

Detailed description:
As the Beta version of the new practice update is public now. I've got a plenty of interesting ideas.

1- A New Gamemode : Invaded

A GameMode that is loved by an enormous amounts of players amongst the Pvp Community​

Its kit contains : Diamond Gear (Prot I Armor , Sharp III Sword) , A Punch 3 , Infinity Bow , A rod , x2 Enchanted gapples , x64 Gapples , An Enderpearl , Potion of Swiftness (8 Minutes / Unlimited) And a Harming Splash potion.

Making the GameMode Enjoyable in all terms.

2- A New GameMode : Bridging 1v1

A Bridging 1v1 , The First Player that Bridges to the Desired Waypoint Wins the Game. This GameMode makes the Players bypass their bridging limits, Willing to develop their bridging skills so they can dominate other players in this GameMode. Making the gamemode Extremely Competitive and Enjoyable.​

If this GameMode is decided to be added by the Developers , Adding a leaderboard showing the Fastest players sessions in the gamemode Would be nice.

3- Re-Add HCF​

HCF has always been a part of pika , And is the 2nd top played Pot Pvp gamemode across the pvp community , as it requires Both main skills in pvp , Rodding and Potting , Which is what makes it fun. I dont really know the point behind removing it off pika , But i hardly suggest to add it back.​
4- Team DeathMatch/FreeForAll Event AddOns

- Adding A list of the Top players with the highest amount of kills at the end of the event.​

- MVPs of the event , which are the Top #1,2,3 on kills. MVPs Get a certain amount of points which can be spent on Tags,Cosmetics , (If this system is still contained in the update)

- And adding a Kills counter in the Deathmatch's scoreboard

Reason(s):
As an Overall , These are a set of enjoyable AddOns for the players to have a better gameplay in this new update.

Last edited:

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
Why would players downvote this??? Pika needs more content

OP
OP
iNidoKing1

iNidoKing1

Rare Pika
It will be too hard to code I think, therefore It's a -1 for me. 😹
Too hard to code ? The developers already coded an entire gamemode containing similar additions as the ones i got in my suggestion
How is that related to -1 my ideas ?
And please dont alt account to Downvote my suggestion and write negative feedback , Find something better to do with your life LeonPro300

Last edited:

TheAsioPo

Yeah. Also you are describing minemen practice. Invaded is literally the same as there. Why would pika copy another server EXACTLY atleast come up with some other ideas 🤣. And I am not an alt account I am friend of leon

NotJashan

Pika Member
Username:
iNidoKing1

Suggestion:
Changes on the New practice update

Detailed description:
As the Beta version of the new practice update is public now. I've got a plenty of interesting ideas.

1- A New Gamemode : Invaded

A gamemode that is loved by an enormous amounts of players amongst the Pvp Community​

Its kit contains : Diamond Gear (Prot I Armor , Sharp III Sword) , A Punch 3 , Infinity Bow , A rod , x2 Enchanted gapples , x64 Gapples , An Enderpearl , Potion of Swiftness (8 Minutes / Unlimited) And a Harming Splash potion.

Making the gamemode Enjoyable in all terms.

2- A New Gamemode : Bridging 1v1

A Bridging 1v1 , The First Player that Bridges to the Desired Waypoint Wins the Game. This Gamemode makes the Players bypass their bridging limits, Willing to develop their bridging skills so they can dominate other players in this gamemode. Making the gamemode Extremely Competitive and Enjoyable.​

If this gamemode is decided to be added by the Developers , Adding a leaderboard showing the Fastest players sessions in the gamemode Would be nice.

3- Team DeathMatch/FreeForAll Event AddOns

-Adding A list of the Top players with the highest amount of kills at the end of the event.​

-MVPs of the event , which are the Top #1,2,3 on kills. MVPs Get a certain amount of points which can be spent on Tags,Cosmetics , (If this system is still contained in the update)

-And adding a Kills counter in the Deathmatch's scoreboard

Reason(s):
As an Overall , These are a set of enjoyable AddOns for the players to have a better gameplay in this new update.
nice suggestion could be a great idea i would love it