Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Lifesteal Change "You need a recipe to farm this crop" message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Climbby

YouTube
Username:
Climbby​

Suggestion:
Change "You need a recipe to farm this crop" message​

Detailed description:
Change the "You need a recipe to farm this crop" message and replace it with "You need level 80 to farm Pineapples! Level up with /level"​

Reason(s):
I'm tired of answering youtube comments, and if people keep commenting this its because its confusing for most people. If im not wrong the only way of checking the crops' "recipes" is on the season 3 patch notes of lifesteal reset so I don't blame the people for not knowing the level required​

Maanas232

Epic Pika
Username:
Climbby

Suggestion:
Change "You need a recipe to farm this crop" message

Detailed description:
Change the "You need a recipe to farm this crop" message and replace it with "You need level 80 to farm Pineapples! Level up with /level"

Reason(s):
I'm tired of answering youtube comments, and if people keep commenting this its because its confusing for most people. If im not wrong the only way of checking the crops' "recipes" is on the season 3 patch notes of lifesteal reset so I don't blame the people for not knowing the level required
+1 Will be helpful to new players

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Climbby,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.