Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Chain Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
Prison - Op prison everything is legal (only a hacked stick or anything releated.. or command blocks are not ofc) RP PRISON has been REMOVED so..

user2

Pika Lover
No, Mr. Villager is incorrect.

There are no villagers where players are allowed to go, therefore chain armor is illegal because someone went to an illegal place to get it or they hacked in in.

Yoeri killed all villagers in free world at the 2 resets ago, and changed a server config so they can't spawn when you try to transform a zombie villager either.

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
No, Mr. Villager is incorrect.

There are no villagers where players are allowed to go, therefore chain armor is illegal because someone went to an illegal place to get it or they hacked in in.

Yoeri killed all villagers in free world at the 2 resets ago, and changed a server config so they can't spawn when you try to transform a zombie villager either.
Your gunna teach me how to play now?

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
OML

Please
close this thread chain armor are legal in normal prison and op prison
Staff has already saw many players having chain armor and villagers in prison and op prison.
I've already replied to you chain armor is LEGAL

user2

Pika Lover
Your gunna teach me how to play now?

Obviously I need to since you're so misinformed.

How can chain armor be legal if the only villagers exist in a place where it is bannable to be? Yoeri himself said this.

Also about mob spawners, if you see a "spawner" in /ah it is a scam. Those pink and black blocks are actually silk touched farmland, you can't pick up a spawner in prison. If you find a spawner in free and try to collect it, no matter how you break it, it will be destroyed instead of dropping.

The only villagers that exist in prison are in superflat, going to superflat is permabannable, yoeri himself said this. So yes, chain armor is illegal and bannable. If staff have seen players wearing chain and did not ban, its because they are uneducated in prison, not because chain is legal.

Mr. Villager

Pika Member
Obviously I need to since you're so misinformed.

How can chain armor be legal if the only villagers exist in a place where it is bannable to be? Yoeri himself said this.

Also about mob spawners, if you see a "spawner" in /ah it is a scam. Those pink and black blocks are actually silk touched farmland, you can't pick up a spawner in prison. If you find a spawner in free and try to collect it, no matter how you break it, it will be destroyed instead of dropping.

The only villagers that exist in prison are in superflat, going to superflat is permabannable, yoeri himself said this. So yes, chain armor is illegal and bannable. If staff have seen players wearing chain and did not ban, its because they are uneducated in prison, not because chain is legal.
I've seen many players wearing chain armor in normal prison
In op prison it's a normal thing.

and read rules being rude is not allowed

user2

Pika Lover
I've seen many players wearing chain armor in normal prison

Just because you seen plenty of people with it, doesn't make it legal. As I stated the only villagers in prison exist in a place that is a permaban if you go there. I have asked yoeri this directly.

tzNn5

tzNn5

xcDytwq.png

In op prison it's a normal thing.

I have no idea about OP prison, as I do not play it. We were talking about prison.

and read rules being rude is not allowed

Wut?

ASCB_imran

Veteran
I don't play prison but I'm pretty sure hostile mobs spawn in the free world such as skeletons and zombies, they naturally have a small chance of spawning with chain armour. You get a higher chance of getting that chain armour if you kill them with a looting sword making them legally obtainable…

zMarcus

Epic Pika
I don't play prison but I'm pretty sure hostile mobs spawn in the free world such as skeletons and zombies, they naturally have a small chance of spawning with chain armour. You get a higher chance of getting that chain armour if you kill them with a looting sword making them legally obtainable…
In OP Prison they ARE. So please close this thread @Moderators

lanzer

Banned
everything above armors and weapons or stuff that you think it is illegal

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Each prison has different rules than the others, so stick to the rules and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.