Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can't mine

Kiwi_The_Parrot

Hello i started on the pika server today and decided to play prison for the first time. i go to the A thingy and when i mine a block, it says i can't mine the block: Sorry but you can't break that block from there.
If i am doing anything wrong please help me.
- Kiwi the parrot

StefNL

Mine is broken and prison is full of bugs. just ask kindly is someone can make you B so you can mine :)

MercuryGFX

Veteran
Mining in prison is currently broken due to some unknown reasons. Follow the instructions mentioned above.

Hellific

Veteran
Hello i started on the pika server today and decided to play prison for the first time. i go to the A thingy and when i mine a block, it says i can't mine the block: Sorry but you can't break that block from there.
If i am doing anything wrong please help me.
- Kiwi the parrot
Hello there mate, I have noticed that alot of people can't mine at warp A and some of the mines are brokens as of being cleared and no resetting is done to them, this is due to lack of updates and alot of bugs, I helped a bunch of people to make them reach atleast rank B so they can start enjoying prison. Would be nice to meet you in Prison sometimes!

Luppeeyz

Banned
Ikr, I joined for the first time and a dude pay me 1M then 5B

Luppeeyz

Banned
Really need a reset so i can start back from the beginning.

Hellific

Veteran
I made like a thread yesterday about the most asked questions in Pika its called "Welcome to Pika-Network Prison". Check it out i answered some of them