Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival #can you unban us we got ban for duping But its not duping its bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedixso

Banned
Minecraft Username:
hedi203

Suggestion:
#can you unban us we got ban for duping But its not duping its bug

Detailed description:
#can you unban us we got ban for duping But its not duping its bug Even if we sinned and did this on purpose, we are sorry, and this is an honorable promise not to do this again we are so sorry

Reason(s):
#duping because bug

Example(s):
#duping bug /banknote

Last edited:

HyperRSmash

Veteran
"By logging on to the PikaNetwork server or using the PikaNetwork Discord and forums, you agree to follow all rules that are stated HERE. Lack of knowledge of the rules will be treated as ignorance and a mistake on your part and you will not be exempted from the consequences of breaking them."

Literally first thing you see on rules page but I assume you haven't read it...
Wait, rules exist? oh crap, don't tell me xray and vape isn't allowed

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
#DemoteToGunfireee! (awww filter so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaah)

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
#DemoteToGunfireee! (awww filter so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaah)
grow up and stop with the drama spread all over forums. you're not making anyone a fool and try focusing on your apology as much as you focus on ruining your shot of being unbanned. regardless if it was fake ban or real, if i was owner and u disrespect me like that i'd keep you banned. anyways read rules from time to time, thats what thought u in school, 1st grade, to read, because someday might come in handy.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

ok

Piko

Banned
grow up and stop with the drama spread all over forums. you're not making anyone a fool and try focusing on your apology as much as you focus on ruining your shot of being unbanned. regardless if it was fake ban or real, if i was owner and u disrespect me like that i'd keep you banned. anyways read rules from time to time, thats what thought u in school, 1st grade, to read, because someday might come in handy.
yes ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

M

MiracleWolf

I agree altho you can't tell him to "read the rules" as he literally got banned for annoying gunfire or something like that xD

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

what
WORD + "CHAR"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a a aa aa a aaa a a a a a a a aaa a a a

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yea
I agree altho you can't tell him to "read the rules" as he literally got banned for annoying gunfire or something like that xD

M

MiracleWolf

what
what is a char filter

a aa asa a aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa aa aa a aa aa aa aa

UpperGround

Great Reporter

character

M

MiracleWolf

are u dum dum

fake news

UpperGround

Great Reporter

bro stop

fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.