Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival #can you unban us we got ban for duping But its not duping its bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedixso

Banned
Minecraft Username:
hedi203

Suggestion:
#can you unban us we got ban for duping But its not duping its bug

Detailed description:
#can you unban us we got ban for duping But its not duping its bug Even if we sinned and did this on purpose, we are sorry, and this is an honorable promise not to do this again we are so sorry

Reason(s):
#duping because bug

Example(s):
#duping bug /banknote

Last edited:

Piko

Banned
you know duping means using an exploit to double stuff, exploits are bugs.
Duping has it's own category and this is not getting accepted you got banned for what you deserved because you duped stuff and that is in the rules, if you didn't read the rules that is your problem

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
#BanToGunfire Hyper he sucks tho he never reply dms he dont care anyone on pikachu network

OP
OP
H

hedixso

Banned
you know duping means using an exploit to double stuff, exploits are bugs. So ye, all you said is true but it's like if i said, "i only hacked because i downloaded a hacked client" like... yeah... that's how it works

Also there are no 2nd chances ;) ig u can appeal on the forums tho maybe for a shorter punishment, but i doubt.
but i got ban evasion in another account wht cani do now i want to play without get ban again

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
How to get unbanned for doing something stupid on PikaNetwork according to the people who did something stupid:

1. Post a suggestion to get unbanned, rather than a comprehensive, and cohesive ban appeal.
2. Annoy the owner -- the same one who banned them in the first place, and has the ultimate call in regards to keeping them banned or unbanning them.
3. Results

It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for 'em.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
This is a predifined message to bypass the chat filter, please ignore this.

How to get unbanned for doing something stupid on PikaNetwork according to the people who did something stupid:

1. Post a suggestion to get unbanned, rather than a comprehensive, and cohesive ban appeal.
2. Annoy the owner -- the same one who banned them in the first place, and has the ultimate call in regards to keeping them banned or unbanning them.
3. Results

It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for 'em.
I approve it.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Boopboopmc truths are these: To get banned:
1- Dont try to talk with dumps

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
"By logging on to the PikaNetwork server or using the PikaNetwork Discord and forums, you agree to follow all rules that are stated HERE. Lack of knowledge of the rules will be treated as ignorance and a mistake on your part and you will not be exempted from the consequences of breaking them."

Literally first thing you see on rules page but I assume you haven't read it...

Status
Not open for further replies.