Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can you ban NEWBEDWARSNEWBIE and Truemast for teaming and hacking on me , they have a mild reach and were teaming

NGaming

Great Reporter
Hi Yuryd
If you find a rule-breaker, you can report them with valid evidence HERE.

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
I don't really know about reach and hacking but they sure were teaming.
Also, why pillar up to heaven, take loads of fall damage and try to kill someone while he his on full health?
Another thing, practice on your aim. It is not on the hitbox of the other player a lot.
It was a solo game and you should have just went to mid to get ems and clutch. Of course, you couldn't have 1v2ed them the whole game trying to keep your bed.
Lastly, try to take gapples whenever you rush someone. That way, you have the necessary healing and can deal with the unexpected.
That texture pack is also disorienting although that is just my opinion.
Good luck to *further* improving in bedwars!
:)
Please don't take this as me insulting you. I just have nothing to do LOL.

OP
OP
Y

Yuryd

I don't really know about reach and hacking but they sure were teaming.
Also, why pillar up to heaven, take loads of fall damage and try to kill someone while he his on full health?
Another thing, practice on your aim. It is not on the hitbox of the other player a lot.
It was a solo game and you should have just went to mid to get ems and clutch. Of course, you couldn't have 1v2ed them the whole game trying to keep your bed.
Lastly, try to take gapples whenever you rush someone. That way, you have the necessary healing and can deal with the unexpected.
That texture pack is also disorienting although that is just my opinion.
Good luck to *further* improving in bedwars!
:)
Please don't take this as me insulting you. I just have nothing to do LOL.
thank you that was helpful yay pika has a nice community
i have some rules when i play
never get diamond armor until necessary
never buy bows and fireballs
rarely buy diamond upgrades
forget to upgrade you armor
try to fight more stacked people
try to 1 stack with 7 cps
fail every ninja bridge trying to make is schneller
lol i am just bad at making rules am i
i know my aim is bad

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Oh, so you are training yourself to get good without upgrades and other advantages. You must be strong-willed to do that.
However, try doing all of that things which you have restricted yourself from (the ones you have listed). Bedwars is pretty competitive and overlooking some of it's own features will put you at a disadvantage.
gg

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
thank you that was helpful yay pika has a nice community
i have some rules when i play
never get diamond armor until necessary
never buy bows and fireballs
rarely buy diamond upgrades
forget to upgrade you armor
try to fight more stacked people
try to 1 stack with 7 cps
fail every ninja bridge trying to make is schneller
lol i am just bad at making rules am i
i know my aim is bad
1st Rule... Never get Diamond Armour until necessary
I agree, if you have good prot and iron armor you can avoid getting diamond armor. Instead get pearls and potions

2nd Rule... Never buy bows and fireballs
I strongly disagree. I know bows and fireballs are annoying sometimes but thats what makes bedwars, bedwars (if that makes sense). Bows are to defend yourself if you are not that good at PvP and Bedwars was a game made for creative purposes and not for wholly pvp purpose (you have skywars for a reason). But everyone has their own likings so can't argue much.

3rd Rule... Rarely buy diamond upgrades
Again this is all personal preference but if you want to clutch in situations like that you won't be able to without diamond upgrades.

4th Rule... Trying to one stack with 7 cps (skipped rules because I can't argue xD)
1 Stack is actually really easy, you don't even need 7 cps you can do it while normal clicking. Just keep practicing in single-player until you get the beat.

5th Rule... Fail every Ninja Bridge trying to make is schnellar
To be honest it really doesn't matter if you godbridge or if you do ninja bridge. You can easily win a game if you know what to do and if you know pvp good.

You can practice your aim in Practice Sumo (really helps no cap). Just turn on hitboxes by pressing F3 + B or Fn + F3 + B if you are on a laptop.

That's all I want to say. Have a great time playing PikaNetwork!

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
1st Rule... Never get Diamond Armour until necessary
I agree, if you have good prot and iron armor you can avoid getting diamond armor. Instead get pearls and potions

2nd Rule... Never buy bows and fireballs
I strongly disagree. I know bows and fireballs are annoying sometimes but thats what makes bedwars, bedwars (if that makes sense). Bows are to defend yourself if you are not that good at PvP and Bedwars was a game made for creative purposes and not for wholly pvp purpose (you have skywars for a reason). But everyone has their own likings so can't argue much.

3rd Rule... Rarely buy diamond upgrades
Again this is all personal preference but if you want to clutch in situations like that you won't be able to without diamond upgrades.

4th Rule... Trying to one stack with 7 cps (skipped rules because I can't argue xD)
1 Stack is actually really easy, you don't even need 7 cps you can do it while normal clicking. Just keep practicing in single-player until you get the beat.

5th Rule... Fail every Ninja Bridge trying to make is schnellar
To be honest it really doesn't matter if you godbridge or if you do ninja bridge. You can easily win a game if you know what to do and if you know pvp good.

You can practice your aim in Practice Sumo (really helps no cap). Just turn on hitboxes by pressing F3 + B or Fn + F3 + B if you are on a laptop.

That's all I want to say. Have a great time playing PikaNetwork!
Absolutely true, sumo not only helps with aim but also helps you in practicing W-taps to take less kb.
You should try sumo, the matches usually take like 15 seconds and it helps in bedwars too! (Yuryd)