Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Can u make it so i can reply to a thread when a Staff member tells me to, i dont know why but when i

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Where is the player report? Is it in the achieve or?

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Username:
IShieldSpam

Suggestion:
Can u make it so i can reply to a thread when a Staff member tells me to, i dont know why but when i try to reply it says : you have inssuficient privilegs to reply here." Even tho the Staff member told me to reply

Detailed description:

this is it

Reason(s):
Hello,

This usually doesn’t happen; I’d recommend contacting the staff-member in this case zMqrcc.
(This may be an issue with the thread’s permissions)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello ProNoober123,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Such issues shouldn't happen.
  • If the issue occurs again, make sure to send a message to responsible staff member.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.