Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

can someone upg to warlock please i want /fly

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
i want to get /fly and idk if someone can upg me to warlock my ign is proplayer_20413

if u do it i will be too much happy =D

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Buy a rank when you are able to pay yourself or win an event or giveaway. Don't ask people to buy you something for nothing in return.

OP
OP
proplayer_20413

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
yea ik i can buy rank in pika if i want to but i feel like i should spend my money on my books and my other stuff so i every time forget it so if someone can upg me please do it

Snowyy

Banned
yea ik i can buy rank in pika if i want to but i feel like i should spend my money on my books and my other stuff so i every time forget it so if someone can upg me please do it
So you don’t want to spend money for yourself and expect others to spend for your??

AsIsH_FeNi

Pika Lover
We don't even know u well lol and to get upgrade to warlock winning events is easy dont ask anyone to upgrade lol xD

M

MiracleWolf

win an event lol
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

HyperRSmash

Veteran
So you don’t want to spend money for yourself and expect others to spend for your??
Understandable, have a great day.

i want to get /fly and idk if someone can upg me to warlock my ign is proplayer_20413

if u do it i will be too much happy =D
Ranks are not even cheap, if you want, buy it yourself. As tozz said, if u want, try to *trade* something for a rank, but asking people you don't even know to spend money for a random, is just dumb and annoying. If you don't have money to spend on a rank, then don't, and play with ur samurai rank, which already gives you toon of advantages.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Understandable, have a great day.

Ranks are not even cheap, if you want, buy it yourself. As tozz said, if u want, try to *trade* something for a rank, but asking people you don't even know to spend money for a random, is just dumb and annoying. If you don't have money to spend on a rank, then don't, and play with ur samurai rank, which already gives you toon of advantages.
Tons* ig
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
What the point u upgrade to Warlock? just /fly and color chat and some other commands. And if u dont know u got permanent muted, and u cant even talk tbh. so what the point on buying Warlock. I suggest to buy an unmute from store rather buying Warlock since u already Samurai. There a lot of people who doesnt have rank. And u got a rank like 1 month ago and u already want someone to upgrade you to warlock? Man, money doesnt grow on trees.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
What the point u upgrade to Warlock? just /fly and color chat and some other commands. And if u dont know u got permanent muted, and u cant even talk tbh. so what the point on buying Warlock. I suggest to buy an unmute from store rather buying Warlock since u already Samurai. There a lot of people who doesnt have rank. And u got a rank like 1 month ago and u already want someone to upgrade you to warlock? Man, money doesnt grow on trees.
He is permanent muted? In the ban history I only see a temporary one, till 13th february

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
No.

Soon may the weller man come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum.

Good Morning;
Me

OP
OP
proplayer_20413

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
i am not perm muted if u know =D

OP
OP
proplayer_20413

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
and btw i just asked if someone can upg to warlock i am not forcing u to do that right its yr wish if u can do it just do =D

HyperRSmash

Veteran
This is a predifined message to bypass the chat filter, please ignore this.
and btw i just asked if someone can upg to warlock i am not forcing u to do that right its yr wish if u can do it just do =D
If i ask someone to kill himself, it's obviously rude for me to ask him that, for obvious reasons, but he is not obligated to do it right? So it should be fine.

Understood?

SDfamilyYT

Pika Member
i have samura but got banned for xray LOLOLOL after 3 years i think imma by unban cuz of the reset idk why i would

OP
OP
proplayer_20413

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
F for SDfamilyYT

so if any of u can atleast upg me to ninja please i want to put so many things in /ah i can keep till only 5 so if u can upg me to ninja plz do it =D

HyperRSmash

Veteran
F for SDfamilyYT

so if any of u can atleast upg me to ninja please i want to put so many things in /ah i can keep till only 5 so if u can upg me to ninja plz do it =D
do it yourself 🤦 🤦 🤦
This message is to bypass the anti-spam filter. Please ignore it.