Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can I use these mods that's not in the allowed mod list?

Should these mods allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrStupidHD

So basically I have some mods that's not in the allowed mod list, but all of this mods isn't gonna give me any unfair advantage of anything, I just like this mods

The mods is :
-Keystrokes mod
-Old animations mod
-Ingame Account Switcher (becouse I have multiple accounts that have different stats on other server)
-5zig (not labymod, I'm asking becouse people on the server said that labymod isn't allows but they say 5zig is allowed, so I'm just asking here)

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
Btw. you should name this "Can i use this kind of mod that is not usually used" or "are these kinds of mods allowed?"

RandyDandy

Veteran
all i know is 5zig mod is allowed... the other mods idk because i don't really use mod alot

nd618

Supporter
Mods are allowed as long as you do not have an advantage over the players. Example: Shaders, Texture packs or something like that .

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
5zig is allowed. Using mods that's not on the allowed list is bannable.

You can suggest for them to allow a specific mod though.

IrfanTheFreddy

Pika Lover
-Keystrokes mod [Allowed Maybe]
-Old animations mod[Means You can switch Animations Versions?]
-Ingame Account Switcher (becouse I have multiple accounts that have different stats on other server)[NOT ALLOWED]
-5zig (not labymod, I'm asking becouse people on the server said that labymod isn't allows but they say 5zig is allowed, so I'm just asking here)[ALLOWED]

IrfanTheFreddy

Pika Lover
Ingame Account Switcher (becouse I have multiple accounts that have different stats on other server)
Why i say Itz Not Allowed.Its The same Hack with The HACKED CLIENT
Account Manager//ALT MANAGER

OP
OP
M

MrStupidHD

-Keystrokes mod [Allowed Maybe]
-Old animations mod[Means You can switch Animations Versions?]
-Ingame Account Switcher (becouse I have multiple accounts that have different stats on other server)[NOT ALLOWED]
-5zig (not labymod, I'm asking becouse people on the server said that labymod isn't allows but they say 5zig is allowed, so I'm just asking here)[ALLOWED]
Well i havn't been using Ingame Account Switcher tho, and u said its not allowed so im not going to use it
Old Animation mod is just changes the animation
for example : in 1.7 your block hit animation is better than 1.8, with this mod u can use your old 1.7 blockhit animation
in 1.7 u can break block and hit while gappling, with this mod you CANT break blocks or hit while eating but it looks like u can becouse its just an animation changer that means its client side, if u want to test that mod out, i can give you the link and the mod is 1.8

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I though Using mods is bannable, i miss read it i guess
Yea :p

- Keystrokes: should be allowed since it gives you no advantage over others, so you could suggest for it to be allowed. However, just like Labymod; it might be possible to hide ghost clients in some modifications/clients and I have no idea what mods can and can't hide ghost clients. The same is for account swither and old animations.
- The 5zig Mod: the 5zig mod is allowed. However, labymod is not!

Regards,
Hyper

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Why is there not a clear public and maintained up to date "allow list", so it is clear for everybody, both staff and players which mod is allowed ? Just asking, you know.....

Davidva

Veteran
Hello,

Our approved modifications is updated. You can go check it out. Some modifications you mention gere, are allowed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.