Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can I upgrade vip to elite.

Hello Everyone,
Hope you'r all having a wonderful day.
So basically i just wanted to know like i got vip for 31 days from vote crate i was wondering if i use my iron and upgrade it to elite and never lose the rank.?

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hi!!
Unfortunately, You would need a permanent VIP to upgrade to elite.
I suggest voting the next 15 days for permanent vip and then working (voting) the next month for the vip to elite upgrade instead of the direct elite purchase.
Iron expires in 2 weeks, Votes resets every month.

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You should vote for entire month and claim on the last day so you get extra 14 days to grind and the count resets every month. So you can buy something a bit more expensive.

NotBeastLiban

get 100 votes in a month then get 1000 iron from it then buy a permanent vip rank from /goldshop
u can upgrade it to elite then i did the same

get 100 votes in a month then get 1000 iron from it then buy a permanent vip rank from /goldshop
u can upgrade it to elite then i did the same
Yes but pika iron only last for 14 days, which means that he will lose the iron before his vip rank expire. Plus, he can not get a permanent VIP rank when the time limited rank is active, so I believe that is a bug that pika-network need to fix.

NotBeastLiban

Yes but pika iron only last for 14 days, which means that he will lose the iron before his vip rank expire. Plus, he can not get a permanent VIP rank when the time limited rank is active, so I believe that is a bug that pika-network need to fix.
no
claim the iron when all 100 votes done
i got vip rank from 1000 iron and upgraded it to elite by 2000 iron

OP
OP
codeyourbotsus
wait so if i use my iron rn i'll not get the permanent vIP.

OP
OP
codeyourbotsus
i already claimed it also now what do i do..

Edit:Can i like ask the staff to remove my temp vip or smth.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you have 1000 iron already then just purchase the rank. The 31d vip rank will then change to perm. But i would encourage you to record the whole process of purchasing it in goldstore just incase anything happened.

OP
OP
codeyourbotsus
If you have 1000 iron already then just purchase the rank. The 31d vip rank will then change to perm. But i would encourage you to record the whole process of purchasing it in goldstore just incase anything happened.
I'll record the whole process (: