Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can I suggest something

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Iv been playing for a week now and I would really like to see ah back and in game shop, so many times I will go to a shop and its empty, its cool that us players can make our own shops, but maybe we can use that for other things like we had a few resets ago maybe a lower price or whatever we want to price it for. I love how the golden shovel is back because there are periods of time when I cant come on in the time given so I love that but could you bring back in game shops and ah and maybe players can open their own shops with other things than provided like books and tools and what not. Don't get your panties in a bunch only a suggestion, I feel like this would make it easier again only my opinion! Maybe if a player plays a certain amount of hours in game than they can open a shop because that shows they are dedicated to being around. Idk somethings are good and somethings need a little changing (cough lag) but anyways that is what I would like to see.

Disaalt

The Pika
Offline playershops are already been worked on, and AuctionHouse needs a full recode. Wont be expecting ah to come back soon

Hsrv351

Pika Member
um, i think this is a bit awkward but can anyone let my frend [g4nadaf] to check this site i am not eble to log into minecraft, and surivial needs a pluging bc duping is posible but i am not duping or teling how to dupe.So best of luck lol . And it whod be nice to be able to claim more then 100 cunks good luck pepole! i didn t know survival reseted if anyone can let my frend [g4nadaf] know that i can t log into minceraft that will help alot thanks.

Last edited: