Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can i see my stats and use coins ?

acika14

Can you see number of kills,wins,final kills and what are coins for and how to use them?

JerryMine

The Pika
coins are picked up from the drains of blood after you kill someone so you are definitely not allowed to go to markets and buy stuff

OP
OP
acika14

acika14

I beleve coins are part of copy paste system from Hypixel where pika didnt implement or does not know how to implement coins . I would like them to add a shop of some kind that coins are actually used for something.Now i know that UpaG will say something how pika does not copy plugins / bedwars from hypixel . Why would a developer add coins where they dont have any use :D

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I beleve coins are part of copy paste system from Hypixel where pika didnt implement or does not know how to implement coins . I would like them to add a shop of some kind that coins are actually used for something.Now i know that UpaG will say something how pika does not copy plugins / bedwars from hypixel . Why would a developer add coins where they dont have any use :D
duh I won't
they copy everything change the commandd and a little bit play with the way they work
(which is the reason for most of the bugs) and literally they don't have any original content

also im not a fan of the owners and the way this server works
i dont think anyone is

JerryMine

The Pika

guys holy shit why did they want so much from a cracked server

OP
OP
acika14

acika14

guys holy shit why did they want so much from a cracked server

Pika is kinda one of the Leaders when it commes to Cracked Servers.
Having a cracked server does not mean that the server should be all copy paste and fake. There are many smaller cracked servers with custom plugins and i think that pika has more than enough potential to implement and improve its plugins.

JerryMine

The Pika
Having a cracked server does not mean that the server should be all copy paste and fake. There are many smaller cracked servers with custom plugins and i think that pika has more than enough potential to implement and improve its plugins.
Sorry sir bedwars was not ever a choice for pikanetwork

UpperGround

Great Reporter
you really think owners will give a fukc about it?

Last edited:

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
Pika is literally just a boneless hypixel tbh