Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can a player be banned if he did this:

FadedRaccoon15

I was opening keys in spawn when a player continuously spammed to follow him.SO i followed him . He told me to cross 5 more blocks so i did it and i got instakilled and lost my max p1 pick,topaz armor , capacity 100 backapcks . PLs Do something about this . I have a video recorded too. But idk where to report. Pls also try to give me my stuffs.

Thanks
FadedRaccoon15

bratphobic

Epic Pika
sadly i dont think theres anything staff can do about that, and im not sure this player would receive a punishment. its just like tp killing, people requesting for u to teleport to them… just using common sense because people are mean lol. but i am really sorry to hear about that ): - bratphobic

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
I was opening keys in spawn when a player continuously spammed to follow him.SO i followed him . He told me to cross 5 more blocks so i did it and i got instakilled and lost my max p1 pick,topaz armor , capacity 100 backapcks . PLs Do something about this . I have a video recorded too. But idk where to report. Pls also try to give me my stuffs.

Thanks
FadedRaccoon15
Well you won't be getting your lost stuff back unless the player who killed u decides to return it
but u can try reporting him-> https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/