Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bye pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Bye Bye Draegoner.. I hope you will come back again like thepoisonivyy did :(

Here is 1 last creep shot ;_;
4467a8b3f13f4166b8ce60bebd54bfbc.png

Be well, we all love you <3

Last edited:

itzwebby

Epic Pika
I'm leaving Pika. It's not really because of pika, just leaving Minecraft. Have a nice day, bye.
I'll be logged out on ALL my Draegoner accounts, ill have an alt that only 2 people will know though so I'll still see a lot of you around (I'll be lurking on discord).
Might start playing new games, so if any of you start playing a game with a randy u saw on discord, that might be me ;D.
I'm not really going to make a big thank you list. Just hi chry my longest friend. kaylee and salwa my bffl's. everyone else i like byebye.

ps if someone wants to msg, ask kaylee. im not using any draegoner accs so i wont see any messages from anyone.
no no plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no drae we had alot of time wih each other havin fun i will miss u so much :sad::sad::(

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
No Drae, you will be missed.. Have fun and we will not forget you, you did an amazing job.. <3

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
It was almost too hard to believe until i actually saw you resigning. Message me any time, Drae. Will miss you.

iq420

Veteran
Another great staff goes.. But as always we need to think 'bout good moments and not bad ones. One of those good moments was when you didn't know what my alt was so you asked me if I want to be staff although I already were. After I resigned we didn't talk much but still, I will miss you Drae <3

Lavandu

Pika Lover
We will all miss you drae. I haven't ever really gotten to know you, but all I know is that you were a phenomenal staff member. hope to see you around and Gl in Life <3

Jeckicorn

Veteran
I remember how you were creeping me out in Creative back in 2016.
Won't forget that soon. <3

Wither

Veteran
You will be missed Drae. You are definitely a huge loss for us. Staff like you will remain legends for ever. Best of luck with your life. Keep succeeding and do not be afraid of anything! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.