Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bye pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draegoner

Veteran
I'm leaving Pika. It's not really because of pika, just leaving Minecraft. Have a nice day, bye.
I'll be logged out on ALL my Draegoner accounts, ill have an alt that only 2 people will know though so I'll still see a lot of you around (I'll be lurking on discord).
Might start playing new games, so if any of you start playing a game with a randy u saw on discord, that might be me ;D.
I'm not really going to make a big thank you list. Just hi chry my longest friend. kaylee and salwa my bffl's. everyone else i like byebye.

ps if someone wants to msg, ask kaylee. im not using any draegoner accs so i wont see any messages from anyone.

Last edited:

IndieDemon

Veteran
I haven't really known you long enough to have the right to write a long essay for you, so I will just say, that I will miss you. A Lot. I have no idea why, but you are an awesome person, and I just think that Pika lost a great staff member.

See you when I see you Drae :)

<3

@Draegoner

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
We will miss you drae even we dont know that much eachother ;( God bless! <3

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hey drae, I know we didnt end up in a good way, but drae you are great, the time you where here... Remember that chaotic meeting, i learned so much from you, you taught me to keep on going, you showed me how far you got with what you did, standing up for yourself, (only i needed to do that in a more respectful way :blush: )
We had our fights and discussions, but regardless of what happened throughout this period i got to know you, i do really look up to you. You taught me wise lessons i

Also, i got you to buy a fidget spinner hehe, gl you are stuck with that, already lost one of em myself.

Add me on steam, i got a crap ton if games i still need to explore. :)

Thanks for everything drae,
Smash

Gg

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I will never forget the best thing you said to me, "Do you wanna be helper?"

Farewell Drae bae. You will be missed. I'll contact you if I start playing overwatch. :D

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
For the love of bolja, please come back. Just like ivy. We're all going to miss you :sad:. i'M GOING TO BE SICK :sick:

Don't leave
iactivateMC

Last edited:

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
we didnt talk much :/ And im always thinking you're mad at me. Sorry :(

Hope to know your alts so we can talk haha, and add friend on discord. And I hope I can play with u with other games. Sorry. Goodluck in the future drae. Dont forget to update us.

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
I've only seen you once in the server but I know allot of people will miss you <3 Good luck with life!

MrBas666

Veteran
When i heard the news i freaked out, how can drae the person who ive seen grow from a member to a senior admin resign... i loved playing with you back then.. the member times. And i still do... And ill never forger you, even love doctor drae giving me advice on how to ask a girl :') good times..

Goodluck in your future endeavours drae. Ill miss you a lot.

~bas

Aragon_Zx

Pika Member
I'm leaving Pika. It's not really because of pika, just leaving Minecraft. Have a nice day, bye.
I'll be logged out on ALL my Draegoner accounts, ill have an alt that only 2 people will know though so I'll still see a lot of you around (I'll be lurking on discord).
Might start playing new games, so if any of you start playing a game with a randy u saw on discord, that might be me ;D.
I'm not really going to make a big thank you list. Just hi chry my longest friend. kaylee and salwa my bffl's. everyone else i like byebye.

ps if someone wants to msg, ask kaylee. im not using any draegoner accs so i wont see any messages from anyone.
add me in discord ;ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.