Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bug/Rollback help.

PottsyTheToker

About an hour ago i was mining and the server rolled back, kicking me to the menu. When i relogged in i had a full inventory of blocks and in the place of my pickaxe was another full stack of blocks. I've looked through my inventory and my maxed disco pickaxe is gone.

Any help would be appreciated.
thanks.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You need a proof atleast a ss of you having a maxed pickaxe in your inv and it being yours.

You can t claim like this , also please tell your ign username (correct)

OP
OP
P

PottsyTheToker

My ign is PottsyTheToker. Look at my blocks mined. Unfortunately i don't have a screenshot of my pickaxe. I know the specifics of what it had though.

It was maxed with 5 gems on it. One pickaxe orb.
2 Veinminer tier four gems
1 lucky tier four
1 token greed tier four
1 explosive tier four

Lucky level 100
25 magnificent
5 felicity
5 hoarder

thestevenguy_

About 30 minutes ago i was doing my level 21 and i harvested shrooms when i got stucked in one of them, then i typed /spawn and died for unknown reason and i lost my jade set and my maxed p4 pickaxe. I grinded like an week for them and ill be thankful if i get them back
My ign is : ubieca_na_orkite

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
About 30 minutes ago i was doing my level 21 and i harvested shrooms when i got stucked in one of them, then i typed /spawn and died for unknown reason and i lost my jade set and my maxed p4 pickaxe. I grinded like an week for them and ill be thankful if i get them back
My ign is : ubieca_na_orkite
You need proof