Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bug kitpvp rank

iLikeToCheat_

Hello Pika Team! i was with my friend voice and i opend few vote crates i got so lucky and i won an unquie create then i opend it and i won the ultimate rank and didn"t give me the rank StormTM577 Said is a bug and to report it, and vid is here sorry for my english :
ign:iLikeToCheat_
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhc3q8QcBoY

crazysteve79

The Pika
that was pain to watch hopefully they give u rank but they wont probly they dont give bac bugged stuff but they should since its server's fault. its just making a bad impact on server playerbase anyway

KTGaming

Epic Pika
It might Be a Ghost Item ya know.

Regards,

KTGaming.
MinigameLevel-54
I was here.

Sadra3445

Banned
Oh I hope soon staffs accept your bug report and get your ultimate rank.

realoneness

Epic Pika
for the people who is getting fooled by this, this is a ghost/bug item, anyone can get this item by doing some bug when viewing the rewards on the crate chests...
i think this is bannable since you are giving false information... :rolleyes:

btw 10/10 acting i luv it

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
for the people who is getting fooled by this, this is a ghost/bug item, anyone can get this item by doing some bug when viewing the rewards on the crate chests...
i think this is bannable since you are giving false information... :rolleyes:

btw 10/10 acting i luv it
Lemme guess, is it exploiting or something, bc im feeling like it is some sort of exploitation?

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
I understand now. If he would have won rank, the server would have got alerted and everyone would know he got the rank but in the video his friend has no idea about it because he completely faked it. F for you my guy.