• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OPSkyBlock Buff once kits and some of gkits

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPIC_PLAYER

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
Buff once kits and some of gkits

Detailed description:
Suggestion for next OpSkyBlock reset:
- Buff once kits. By this i mean atleast making all of them 1,5 - 3 times better.
- Buff Keys gkit for 2-3 times. I just think that one godly and 2 unique keys aren't enough even tho players paid for this.
- Buff mystery gkit. It costs 70 euros, atleast buff chance for more gkit containers, keys and also add chance to get some other rank voucher except skyvip.​

Reason(s):
90% of players paid for ranks so they should have better once kits
100% of players paid for gkit keys so why not make it little bit better
100% of players paid mystery gkit 70e so why not make it better too​

Thief

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Gkit Keys is good enough in my opinion.Its the same on all servers except on Prison & KitPvP where it actually got nerfed. So instead of buffing gkit Keys I think that buffing Unique&Godly Crate and removing the high chance on getting mcmmo would be better.

CloudAP

Veteran
idk maybe it depends on luck.

I just recently opened my mystery gkit.

I got 1 SkyVIP
I got 9 Unique Keys (And several Epic Keys and Godly Keys)
and got 2 SkyLORD rank from it
and I only opened 2 Mystery Crates. I gave 1 Mystery Crate from random player for them to experience opening it.

and from my experience in OPSB, I manage to give like several SkyVIP ranks for my island team out of it and several SkyLord and SkyLegend ranks.

I actually think it needs nerfing. But seeing your post, I guess it depends on people's luck :D

OP
OP
EPIC_PLAYER

EPIC_PLAYER

Legendary Pika
idk maybe it depends on luck.

I just recently opened my mystery gkit.

I got 1 SkyVIP
I got 9 Unique Keys (And several Epic Keys and Godly Keys)
and got 2 SkyLORD rank from it
and I only opened 2 Mystery Crates. I gave 1 Mystery Crate from random player for them to experience opening it.

and from my experience in OPSB, I manage to give like several SkyVIP kits for my island team out of it and several SkyLord and SkyLegend ranks.

I actually think it needs nerfing. But seeing your post, I guess it depends on people's luck :D
Ew flexer

CloudAP

Veteran
yes Mcmmo is very common. I maxed out my mcmmo and still get some of it XD

Thief

Ultimate Legendary Pika
yes Mcmmo is very common. I maxed out my mcmmo and still get some of it XD
Yeah , thankfully they lowered the chances for the next season.. I maxed like 2 accounts mcmmo and still have like 8k..

Max

Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello EPIC_PLAYER,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.